Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Wikiposts

Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Old Jan 29th 2005, 11:54 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Hi the e-mail that u have giv me hasnt worked can u chek and send agen?
thanx
chloe
xxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 12:04 am
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ali south
Hi Chloe

my kids are Jade 15 and Jack 13 both have their birthdays in a couple of weeks. I'll ask them if they want to chat, Jack is at rugby now and Jade will be in bed for at least another 3 hours as it is only 10.30!

Where are you going in Australia? Are you nervous?

All the people I have heard about with teenage kids have a great time. The australian kids are meant to be really nice and welcoming. ) I hope so too as I am going to be teaching in a junior school so they had better be nice or I will have to start getting stressed again!)

We are going to Brisbane (hopefully) at the end of this school year.
Where are you in the UK?

I am worried that Jack and Jade will be a bit bored at first as they live near to London and there is plenty for them to do.
Tara
Hi Tara
lol is jade out of bed yet?
im like that lol
I fink im going to nsw but my dad is going brisbane
yes my auntie and uncle moved to aussie in 2002 (i fink) and my cousins have had no trouble at all.
im in shaw (near oldham near rochdale near manchester) just in case you didnt know!!!
i doubt they will get bored out in aussie theres plenty of things to do (Luna Theme Park has just re-opened)
chloe
xxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by spalen
Guys - just a gentle reminder that its a really bad idea to put your email address on a forum like this . If you want to share email addresses its better done in private-message which is done by clicking on the name of the person writing the thread/responding on the left and chosing 'private message' then only they can see it.
I wanted to mention this too, I just spoke to my kids about sharing their msn details and they both said no. Sorry Chloe but with the dangers around today you just never know who you are giving your details to. The best way is to talk on an open forum. will get Jack and Jade to look at the forum later.
Tara
Old Jan 30th 2005, 1:22 am
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

Its ok thanx tara
chloe
xxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 7:18 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Hi, my daughter is 14 in 2 weeks & loves chatting on MSN. Her address is [email protected] & she would love to chat to you. We are hoping to move to Adelaide this summer.