Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 138's still waiting on sponsor interview!!!

Any 138's still waiting on sponsor interview!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice
Default Any 138's still waiting on sponsor interview!!!

Our application was sent in february and got CO in August but our wait is getting longer and longer. Meds done 8th september and dimia have had police checks for 6 weeks now. Anyone else at same stage?
Old Nov 9th 2006, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice
Default Re: Any 138's still waiting on sponsor interview!!!

Originally Posted by kozzae
Our application was sent in february and got CO in August but our wait is getting longer and longer. Meds done 8th september and dimia have had police checks for 6 weeks now. Anyone else at same stage?

Our Application was sent and Ack at the very beginning of February, 138 non modl. Our sponser had their interview 3 weeks ago money was lodged last week and were sat waiting to hear "YOU VE GOT IT" call or email, so yours should nt be long i would of thought.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

kozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nicekozzae is just really nice

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Our Application was sent and Ack at the very beginning of February, 138 non modl. Our sponser had their interview 3 weeks ago money was lodged last week and were sat waiting to hear "YOU VE GOT IT" call or email, so yours should nt be long i would of thought.

Did you by any chance get your sponsors interview request at the same time as the medicals and police checks request? I've heard of people being asked for all 3 at the same time.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Did you by any chance get your sponsors interview request at the same time as the medicals and police checks request? I've heard of people being asked for all 3 at the same time.
I'm on a 139 MODL visa, applied end of Feb, Ack 10th March and I'm still waiting for an AOS request. I got a CO on 25th August and meds, PCC's were requested then but no AOS. I too have seen a LOT of folks get requested all three at the same time on 139 visa's.......

I asked my agent to request an update about 2 weeks ago and found out that ASPC had lost my PCC's and the CO is no longer working on my case. Just as well I checked!!!

I'm now waiting for another CO and a request for AOS and probably another police check
Old Nov 16th 2006, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jobart
I'm on a 139 MODL visa, applied end of Feb, Ack 10th March and I'm still waiting for an AOS request. I got a CO on 25th August and meds, PCC's were requested then but no AOS. I too have seen a LOT of folks get requested all three at the same time on 139 visa's.......

I asked my agent to request an update about 2 weeks ago and found out that ASPC had lost my PCC's and the CO is no longer working on my case. Just as well I checked!!!

I'm now waiting for another CO and a request for AOS and probably another police check
What a coincidence. We also got meds and pcc request on 25th August. Chased up CO on 20th October to at least let me know if PCC's had been received and guess what - she's no longer working on my case as she's changed department but got e-mail from new CO (4 weeks ago now) - still waiting to hear whether PCC's were received or request for AOS interview. Sent an e-mail to new CO on Sunday 12th November and still waiting on a reply. Dont know if I should now take the chance of phoning DIMIA myself to see if I can get anywhere. I hate being kept in the dark and things just seem to have come to a halt with our application. We were hoping to have visa by xmas (138 non modl).
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

What a coincidence. We also got meds and pcc request on 25th August. Chased up CO on 20th October to at least let me know if PCC's had been received and guess what - she's no longer working on my case as she's changed department but got e-mail from new CO (4 weeks ago now) - still waiting to hear whether PCC's were received or request for AOS interview. Sent an e-mail to new CO on Sunday 12th November and still waiting on a reply. Dont know if I should now take the chance of phoning DIMIA myself to see if I can get anywhere. I hate being kept in the dark and things just seem to have come to a halt with our application. We were hoping to have visa by xmas (138 non modl).
SNAP..... except at least you now have a new CO, did he/she e-mail you to introduce themselve's?

I too was hoping for a xmas visa, not a chance now. I'm a 139 MODL!.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jobart
SNAP..... except at least you now have a new CO, did he/she e-mail you to introduce themselve's?

I too was hoping for a xmas visa, not a chance now. I'm a 139 MODL!.

yes, on 20th October and said she would be intouch shortly!!! I'm even checking e-mails in the middle of the night when I get up to let the dog out - its getting bad now. I gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking that maybe she only worked part time but 4 weeks for a reply and still counting. Has chrismas holidays started early in Oz?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about

Same stage as you. Meds and police checks sent roughly the same time. Seems to be a prob with centrelink and dimia. But this could be sorted tomorrow, so we may get the email "you have been granted......." tomorrow. Here's hoping and good luck.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Daveh777
Same stage as you. Meds and police checks sent roughly the same time. Seems to be a prob with centrelink and dimia. But this could be sorted tomorrow, so we may get the email "you have been granted......." tomorrow. Here's hoping and good luck.
Mine is a 138 non MODL and i got my email to say we got our visas granted!!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

did you not get asked for your sponsor to be interviewed first or did you not need one? How long after submitting meds and police checks did you get your e-mail granting your visa?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about

congrats and good luck
Forum Regular

did you not get asked for your sponsor to be interviewed first or did you not need one? How long after submitting meds and police checks did you get your e-mail granting your visa?

sorry, i got you mixed up with someone else and that you did get your sponsor interviewed and lodged your bond!!!
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - enjoy your celebrations

Ann
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

sorry, i got you mixed up with someone else and that you did get your sponsor interviewed and lodged your bond!!!
Yeah had to have sponsor interview and money lodged. Are you going through an agent?
Its the hardest part all this waiting i was for ever online just to see if an email had arrived even when i knew really there was no chance it would come at that time. Sometimes you just feel like you need to :scared:
It will come don t worry and then you ll have something else to worry about like shipping or pets etc.

Keep Your Chin Up your time will come
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Well, I finally got an AOS request and a new CO today.....

Things are finally moving again......what a relief.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.