Reload this Page >

anthonykirby - back on board!

Wikiposts

anthonykirby - back on board!

Old May 29th 2004, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anthonykirby - back on board!

If anyone needs any help I will be more than happy to assist. Thanks for all your positive feedback so far guys.

Our new email address is

[email protected]

Just incase anyone would like to email us. I will get my options changed so I can get on here more often and receive email replies etc.

Its good to be back...

Anth
Old May 29th 2004, 1:36 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anthonykirby - back on board!

All the Poms are in bed mate, so I'll bump you up, you looked well happy on the TV, Sounds like you're doing well in oz, best of luck to you, we hope to be in Melb soon, atb
Old May 29th 2004, 2:28 pm
B3CK5

Yeah....nice to hear from you, and see that you are doing well. Keep bangin' those tunes, and rollllllllllll up a phat one

Originally posted by anthonykirby
If anyone needs any help I will be more than happy to assist. Thanks for all your positive feedback so far guys.

Our new email address is

[email protected]

Just incase anyone would like to email us. I will get my options changed so I can get on here more often and receive email replies etc.

Its good to be back...

Anth

Old May 29th 2004, 7:11 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for the UK.
Old May 29th 2004, 8:44 pm
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to see you back on line.....seems like forever since we last spoke!!!!
Will take you up on the advice front.

All the best plum

ps Missed seeing your 5 mins of fame the other night , stuck in a caravan in wales , but great to hear you've settled in !

Old May 30th 2004, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

Have another bump from the UK

Jo
Old May 30th 2004, 1:25 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

See, the *world* eventually rights itself. We lose Badge, but (re)gain AnthonyKirby.

Good to have you back Anth and looking forward to more tales of your and Zoe's new life out there
Old May 31st 2004, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

Ah-I wondered what the chances were of there being two Kirby dj's in Oz.
Well done mate. Great tunes