Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Answer to rising house price's in oz!

Answer to rising house price's in oz!

Old Jun 19th 2003, 10:25 pm
plumber39

Default Answer too rising house price's in oz!

Consortium- pull resorces and buy a large area of land and split in to smaller plot's ,even do a bit of trade sharing and what you can't finish sub-contract out.
Advantages are-
1, Big saving in cost of build and land per head
2, Enables you to afford better location
3,Give,s us something to do for the first six month,s
4, Bigger house.
Average saving 30-50 percent!!!

Last edited by plumber39; Jun 19th 2003 at 11:00 pm.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 10:55 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Answer too rising house price's in oz!

Originally posted by plumber39
Consortium- pull resorces and buy a large area of land and split in to smaller plot's ,even do a bit of trade sharing and what you can't finish sub-contract out.
Advantages are-
4, Bigger house.
I'm in, as long as you go to Brisbane.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 10:58 pm
plumber39

not far way! GOLDCOAST!

Last edited by plumber39; Jun 19th 2003 at 11:01 pm.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:00 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

not far GOLDCOAST!
When you going?
Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:03 pm
plumber39

when i,ve sold the house and got my 139 skilled independent pr visa

Last edited by plumber39; Jun 19th 2003 at 11:06 pm.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

not far way! GOLDCOAST!
If yer looking for work me bathroom is leaking and I NEED a plumber, Brissy is not far away.

Don't altogether trust the locals would prefer a Brit tradesman.

Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:09 pm
plumber39

no worries!

Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:15 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Weigh against the benefits of a co-operative the cost: the lost income if the co-operative work cuts into your other paid work.

Best to cost your co-operative work (perhaps at mates rates) so that each person knows how much they have contributed and how much they might lose in other paid work.

Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:15 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Advantages are-
4, Bigger house.

There is land rush on here right now so your idea is total bollocks , developers are fighting to grab land and happy campers are having to stay in line on sites for weeks to get hold of a block.

Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:21 am
I'm lovin' it

Originally posted by pommie bastard
There is land rush on here right now so your idea is total bollocks , developers are fighting to grab land and happy campers are having to stay in line on sites for weeks to get hold of a block.

Nice of the village idiot to put it so politely. Do you need a licence to be this arrogant?
Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:25 am
The Tooth Fairy

Not total "bollocks" as you put it. "Bollocks" if attempted now anywhere near to a large city where enough mates are likely to live to make co-operation viable. "Bollocks" if sub-division planning approval is expected in under a few years. So overall a logistical "bollocks" not a total "bollocks".

Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:35 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chippy
Nice of the village idiot to put it so politely. Do you need a licence to be this arrogant?
No just become an Aussie the rest is easy , better a village idiot than a clueless Pom refugee.

Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:41 am
I'm lovin' it

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard
No just become an Aussie the rest is easy , better a village idiot than a clueless Pom refugee.

Which is what you were and still are mate. I gather you are coming back to Blighty soon. Still theres no problem so big that you can't run away from eh?
Old Jun 20th 2003, 12:44 am
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by chippy

Which is what you were and still are mate. I gather you are coming back to Blighty soon. Still theres no problem so big that you can't run away from eh?
I am returning you are running away , chippys here use nail guns your hammer is out dated as is your views of Australia.

Old Jun 20th 2003, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

I am returning you are running away
Scurrying is a better description of what you are doing, and expecting old Blighty to look after you in your old age and take care of all your disabilities which you cannot con the Aussie gov to fork out for.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.