another yes from the TRA

another yes from the TRA

Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default another yes from the TRA

HI Folks
just got me yes from the tra skilled 136 general plumber
I thought that and telling the parents would be the hardest bits to do, well i was wrong as usual, my 9 year old daughter cried her little eyes out,
We thought about waiting till nearer the time but she overheard us talking so we had to tell her.we are hoping she comes around to the idea soon and have been showing her some of the types of houses we might buy when we get there, she loves swimming so a pool was a good start
But this has brought it home to us,you know that little niggle in the back of your head going are we doing the right thing???
We thought we was, no more mortgage,me wife can stop working full time and a better life style
How have your children adapted to the move???
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:11 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: another yes from the TRA

Originally Posted by Maverick
HI Folks
I thought that and telling the parents would be the hardest bits to do, well i was wrong as usual, my 9 year old daughter cried her little eyes out,
We thought about waiting till nearer the time but she overheard us talking so we had to tell her.we are hoping she comes around to the idea soon and have been showing her some of the types of houses we might buy when we get there, she loves swimming so a pool was a good start
But this has brought it home to us,you know that little niggle in the back of your head going are we doing the right thing???
We thought we was, no more mortgage,me wife can stop working full time and a better life style
Let me be the 1st to say congrats! Good luck with the next stage!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: another yes from the TRA

Congratulations on the TRA approval - its nice to know you are a recognised plumber.

Wow, must be great to be going over mortgage free for the future!

I am sure your little one will settle just fine - from what I see on the site the little ones thrive down under.

OH is plumber too, waiting for Visa and further medical reports at the moment, hoping to settle in Perth (fingers crossed).

Good luck to you and yours.

Paula
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:28 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: another yes from the TRA

Congrats on the TRA..
kids adjust...thats what i tell myself...weve discussed it all with our lot and theyre not that impressed...want the beach n pool n sun etc...but upset about friends & family...keep plugging the positives...
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Quenda is an unknown quantity at this point

If your a plumber and wanting to move to Perth you should have no problems setting up here. I had to get a gas fitter and plumber in a few weeks ago and everyone I rang was flat out like a lizard drinking. I finally got one to come out after trying for 3 weeks. I hope all goes well with your move and you settle where ever you are going without any problems.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:51 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

shellyoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on passing the TRA.
Now onto the easy part (the visa)

Shell
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Downies
Congratulations on the TRA approval - its nice to know you are a recognised plumber.

Wow, must be great to be going over mortgage free for the future!

I am sure your little one will settle just fine - from what I see on the site the little ones thrive down under.

OH is plumber too, waiting for Visa and further medical reports at the moment, hoping to settle in Perth (fingers crossed).

Good luck to you and yours.

Paula
we will hopfully be going to brisbane as i have a brother who lives there,he is a site forman in the steel fixing game but has contacts in most trades and has sorted me a couple of starts for when i get there
we have bin lucky with our house as we brought it 15 years ago there is no way we could buy it nowadays
hope your plans work for you
martin
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

HI Folks
Congratulations maverick!!! my cousin has also had a positive TRA today too!! dead chuffed for you both!!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

HI Folks
Hi maverick,

many congratulations on getting your TRA!

We are in the same situation....10 year old daughter does not want to go. 5 year old son very happy with the idea bless him. We have told our daughter that we will have bigger house over there and can therefore get a dog! OMG! bribery and corruption! I know, but its the best we can come up with for the time being. We are hoping to do a reccie in November and hoping that once daughter has been she will love it!

Good luck to you and don't forget to celebrate!

Jackie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi maverick,

many congratulations on getting your TRA!

We are in the same situation....10 year old daughter does not want to go. 5 year old son very happy with the idea bless him. We have told our daughter that we will have bigger house over there and can therefore get a dog! OMG! bribery and corruption! I know, but its the best we can come up with for the time being. We are hoping to do a reccie in November and hoping that once daughter has been she will love it!

Good luck to you and don't forget to celebrate!

Jackie x
there nothing wrong with bribery and corruption we are on that route at the moment and it seems to be working i cant use the dog one though as we already have one