Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

another schools question for perth

another schools question for perth

Old Apr 30th 2005, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future
Default another schools question for perth

after being on our reccie/hol areas we like are mullaloo,kallaroo,ocean reef,iluka,kinross,butler

any info on primary schools in these areas would be a great help also any education websites

also do the public schools go by catchment.

thx karl
Old Apr 30th 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mitchells is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: another schools question for perth

Originally Posted by baggie
after being on our reccie/hol areas we like are mullaloo,kallaroo,ocean reef,iluka,kinross,butler

any info on primary schools in these areas would be a great help also any education websites

thx karl

Try this website http://www.eddept.wa.edu.au/ hopefully it will be of some use also try the yellow pages in OZ to get the names of the schools, some of this have links to there own website.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 7:44 pm
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

thx karl
A very good link is on the aussie move site

http://www.aussiemove.com/school7.htm

Good luck
Tim
Old May 1st 2005, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Mitchells is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timk
A very good link is on the aussie move site

http://www.aussiemove.com/school7.htm

Good luck
Tim

Thats a good link, thanks hadn't found that one.
Old May 1st 2005, 2:03 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Hi Karl.
The general rule seems to be that you must live in a particular suburb to be eligible for the schools there.
There do seem to be some 'cross border' exceptions as we're on the Ocean Reef side of Connolly and (our landlady informs us) are in the catchment of Beaumaris in Ocean Reef (as Connolly primary is on the other side of Connolly). We'll probably visit Beaumaris in the next couple of days so will let you know more after this.
Brian + 6
Old May 1st 2005, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

baggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant futurebaggie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bal56
Hi Karl.
The general rule seems to be that you must live in a particular suburb to be eligible for the schools there.
There do seem to be some 'cross border' exceptions as we're on the Ocean Reef side of Connolly and (our landlady informs us) are in the catchment of Beaumaris in Ocean Reef (as Connolly primary is on the other side of Connolly). We'll probably visit Beaumaris in the next couple of days so will let you know more after this.
Brian + 6

thx brian hows it goin over there we loved the place especially mullaloo and ocean reef and hilarys

let me know bout the schools mate any info is much appreciated.

oh yeah the kebab co counter on hilarys do the best kebabs outside west brom

also 3pts off arsenal and we're home and dry eh

catch you later karl
Old May 2nd 2005, 11:21 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Will keep you updated Baggie.
Shame about the three points.
I haven't looked at the table yet but it seems to me that if Palace v. Southampton ain't a draw on Saturday and we lose to Man U, there'll be no stopping the fat lady's singing.
Anyway, boing boing!
Old May 3rd 2005, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Have heard good things about Beaumaris Primary. Also Joondalup Baptist. There is a Catholic Primary and Secondary (Private) at Ocean Reef.

The links others have given you should help.

Mrs J

PS Not very impressed with St. Marks Anglican (Private in Hillary's) - spelling mistake in prospectus!!
Old May 3rd 2005, 4:32 am
Alive and boinging!

Have just visited Beaumaris and was impressed.
Just need a house in Ocean Reef now!
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

thx karl
Hi Karl,

My wife has just started working at Butler Primary School as a relief teacher and she has said good things about the school. She seems to think that they are running it well. The headmaster (sorry Principal) and deptuties are very nice.

I have also heard very good things about Currambine Primary School

Dave
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi Karl,

My wife has just started working at Butler Primary School as a relief teacher and she has said good things about the school. She seems to think that they are running it well. The headmaster (sorry Principal) and deptuties are very nice.

I have also heard very good things about Currambine Primary School

Dave
thats good to hear as thats 2 areas we have looked at due to the affordable housing more space for the $

thx m8
Old May 3rd 2005, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

thats good to hear as thats 2 areas we have looked at due to the affordable housing more space for the $

thx m8
Of the two areas I prefer Currambine, but I would because we live there!!

I have to admit that I find Butler a bit 'new' for my liking. I prefer slightly more established suberbs. However that said, in a few years I think Butler will be great when it has matured a bit.

Dave
Old May 3rd 2005, 10:14 pm
Alive and boinging!

Funny you should mention Currumbine, Dave. We visited the school there on Monday and were again impressed.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

lynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to alllynnbrooks is a name known to all

bump
Old Oct 10th 2005, 11:07 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bal56
Funny you should mention Currumbine, Dave. We visited the school there on Monday and were again impressed.
My uncle in law would be pleased , he's the principal of Currumbine, loves his school and works hard to keep it as fantastic as it is!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.