Wikiposts

Another newbie!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda5 will become famous soon enoughAmanda5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another newbie!

Hi,good luck with your application.

We have three children,and am at the stage where the envelope is ready,but shall we shan't we??We decided to do it alone,has meant hours of research.Have found the government offices really helpful though.

This site is addictive!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:47 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your application

Carole
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:58 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Just wanted to warn you, the housework, washing, ironing, cooking and everything else will now go to pot. You will become addicted to these forums like the rest of us and run round like an idiot at the last minute making the house look tidy before hubby comes home. Or is that only me?!!

Welcome to the site and good luck with your application. We're hopefully off to Victoria, just waiting Medical and police checks.

Also be warned theres lots of waiting and nail biting, and more waiting and nail biting. In the end, you will end up completely mad like the rest of us, but its worth it, I hope!!

Jo
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

A note to Joanne,

How true about the housework etc!!

Where abouts in Victoria are you heading?We're looking at Geelong?
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:22 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Amanda5
A note to Joanne,

How true about the housework etc!!

Where abouts in Victoria are you heading?We're looking at Geelong?

Glad Im not the only one then!

Hoping to head for Torquay. Fell in love with it when we visited last October. Visited Geelong, the shopping malls were great! High on the priority list for me!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

What type of visa have you applied for?

Torquay looks great too!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:43 pm
Mount Eliza

What type of visa have you applied for?

Torquay looks great too!
STNI, wot about you? Hubby a carpenter, we didnt have enough points to go independent route, 5 points short, so had to go state nominated. Nearly there though, I hope!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

SIR,Due to hubbie job-Sales Rep.Got sponsorship via Geelong.They rec I went under STNI with Hairdressing,only catch did my exams 16 years ago and not really worked in the bus.My hubbies SIR covers us all.
How long ago did you apply?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi & welcome

All the best

Sue
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:15 am
Mount Eliza

SIR,Due to hubbie job-Sales Rep.Got sponsorship via Geelong.They rec I went under STNI with Hairdressing,only catch did my exams 16 years ago and not really worked in the bus.My hubbies SIR covers us all.
How long ago did you apply?
Started applying last September. Now just waiting for medical/police check requests. Visa application went off on 2nd March, so got few more weeks of nail biting to go yet, I expect!