Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another money exchange question - money from Caribbean to Oz

Another money exchange question - money from Caribbean to Oz

Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Another money exchange question - money from Caribbean to Oz

I have a question, how do I get money from the Caribbean to Oz without going through a bank and being subject to their low exchange rates?

Any ideas?

Nix
Old Oct 13th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Re: Another money exchange question - money from Caribbean to Oz

No responses?

I do need some assistance......I called Ozforex and they seem to offer good rates, but they will not assist me.

Can anyone else think of anything that can assist?

Thanks
Nicky