Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another Medicals Question?

Another Medicals Question?

Old Jun 5th 2004, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another Medicals Question?

Related to timber's question on this post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=234610

We have our meds booked for next week and the doctors are sending the meds to Oz for us, but we dont have our file number yet so how do they know over in Adelaide who the meds are from, do they just cross reference the names?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another Medicals Question?

Originally posted by Dicko
Related to timber's question on this post: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=234610

We have our meds booked for next week and the doctors are sending the meds to Oz for us, but we dont have our file number yet so how do they know over in Adelaide who the meds are from, do they just cross reference the names?
Dicko ... I haven't an official answer for you, but we have had our meds done, and are still awaiting for skills assessment to come back.

The doc who did our meds is sending the meds off (when the bloods are back) so the meds will get to DIMIA before our application is even filled out!

He said 'not to worry, as it all gets entered onto a computer' - rather than bits of paper flying around, and 'they will be easily matched up'. And he's a doc, so it must be right! Right?

I will though add a cover note in my application stating that the meds have already been sent ... not sure of how their systems work, so it's just a case of letting them know...
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

If there is no way you can get your file number from ASPC by emailing the generic email address, then I would put down as much relevant information as possible. i.e DOB Passport no etc. Hopefully this would be enough for ASPC to tie up with your main application.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:12 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

This is the e-mail address we used to ask for our file number in order to send meds.

[email protected]

You will need to include name, dob, passport number of the main applicant.
They generally respond within 5 working days.

Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:43 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

there seems to be a few people who are front end loading their applications lately...have things changed??...i didnt think it was adviseable unless you were a nurse...bring fast tracked!!!

i dont take any notice of rules and regulations these days..not being sarcastic...just a simple question!!!
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:56 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by yvsie
there seems to be a few people who are front end loading their applications lately...have things changed??...i didnt think it was adviseable unless you were a nurse...bring fast tracked!!!

i dont take any notice of rules and regulations these days..not being sarcastic...just a simple question!!!
I think the hope of a faster outcome is a big reason

with the new fast tracking of MODL's it may be an advantage but with bog standard 136's it's a lottery-is very tempting though