Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another "Hoose" on the market!

Another "Hoose" on the market!

Old Jul 26th 2004, 3:53 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Another "Hoose" on the market!

Well here goes for another stressfull wait!Our house went up for sale this afternoon.
Decided to bite the bullet & take our chances!
Dont have our visas yet,but expecting them around oct-nov time-heres hoping!
Never had to sell a house before,this is all new to us,quite scary! i always thought id be in this house the rest of my days! even had my youngest daughter in our bedroom!(planned homebirth)
Even on her daddys birthday!(hows that for timing!)Louise is 3 this saturday-Daddy is 33!
That i think is the sadest part of selling the house for me.
Agent says it will sell quick,houses around here usually do,so hoping its not going to be too bad!
Let you all know how we get on
Donna.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:00 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another "Hoose" on the market!

Originally posted by madsad
Well here goes for another stressfull wait!Our house went up for sale this afternoon.
Never had to sell a house before,this is all new to us,quite scary! i always thought id be in this house the rest of my days! even had my youngest daughter in our bedroom!(planned homebirth)
Even on her daddys birthday!(hows that for timing!)Louise is 3 this saturday-Daddy is 33!
Agent says it will sell quick,houses around here usually do,so hoping its not going to be too bad!
Donna.
Good luck madsad hope the sale is quick and painless. Thinking about putting my house up for sale soon, all a bit scarey isn't it. Got a lot of little bits and pieces to do mind before I try and sell it.

Remember memories last forever.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Donna.
Scary....scary!! We put our house on the market this morning!
We also don't have the visa yet. Hoping it arrives the week before completion.......yeah right.
Hope all goes well for you. I let you know how we get on

Regards
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering an all. But how soon would you know if your visa was refused. Are you taking a risk or would you have known by now if its a no goer. My concern is that as our application would be post July 1st and they are asking for meds and pcc almost immediately, by the time the visa comes through it doesn't leave much time to sell and move within the date. When the time comes should we do as you do and put on market early.

God so many things to think about, worry about etc and I were still waiting for ACS assessment. Fingers crossed.

Cheers Jo
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:38 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Donna.
Hi Donna

All the very best, fingers crossed for you and all that. And Mal is catching up to me age wise!! Don't tell him I said so!!

Walla
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Best of luck Donna,
personally i think you've done the right thing by putting it on early, hope that you get a cash buyer who offers you full asking but is prepared to wait a bit!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 26th 2004, 4:55 pm
Kingscliff NSW/QLD border

the plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to allthe plumber is a name known to all

Your doing the right thing madsad ......

best of luck plum
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:12 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by joho
Just wondering an all. But how soon would you know if your visa was refused. Are you taking a risk or would you have known by now if its a no goer. My concern is that as our application would be post July 1st and they are asking for meds and pcc almost immediately, by the time the visa comes through it doesn't leave much time to sell and move within the date. When the time comes should we do as you do and put on market early.

God so many things to think about, worry about etc and I were still waiting for ACS assessment. Fingers crossed.

Cheers Jo

It is a calculated risk Jo, our agent see's no problems with our application, the Doc told us all our meds were ok so we have just went for it!! the worst that can happen is we have to pull out the Sale, it is our house so we are in control of the situation, the last thing we want is to be trying to sell the house at the last minute!!

Mr Madsad.
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:13 pm

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Donna

All the very best, fingers crossed for you and all that. And Mal is catching up to me age wise!! Don't tell him I said so!!

Walla

the cheek of you!! i am a young 33!!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 5:36 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

the cheek of you!! i am a young 33!!
Yeah Mal I know, I'm a young 40!!

And here's one from me

Walla
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:25 pm

Originally posted by walla1
Yeah Mal I know, I'm a young 40!!

And here's one from me

Walla
Cheers Walla!