Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another 'Got It!'

Another 'Got It!'

Old May 12th 2005, 1:42 pm
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough
Default Another 'Got It!'

At last we have got our Visa. Agent called today with the good news. Champagne cooling in the fridge at this very moment

Thanks to everyone for there support and wisdom over these past few months and now I can really start asking lots of questions!!

Timeline below - total of 3months and 26 days. A bit longer than expected but I'm blaming the agent for that one!!

Carolyn
Old May 12th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Another 'Got It!'

Congrats!!! Great feeling huh? Enjoy the champer's!!!

Claire
Old May 12th 2005, 1:46 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC
At last we have got our Visa. Agent called today with the good news. Champagne cooling in the fridge at this very moment

Thanks to everyone for there support and wisdom over these past few months and now I can really start asking lots of questions!!

Timeline below - total of 3months and 26 days. A bit longer than expected but I'm blaming the agent for that one!!

Carolyn
Hi, Great news!!! Congratulations. Wish you lots of luck. Have a on me
Julie
Old May 12th 2005, 2:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC

Carolyn

At last enjoy your day and treasure it.

Congratulations Fraser, chuffed for you
Old May 12th 2005, 2:30 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC

Carolyn
Huge Congrats! That champers will go going down a treat, I'm sure!!
Nicky
Old May 12th 2005, 3:04 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC

Carolyn

Congratulations,
Will be having a toast to you tonight , im sure all that hassle was well worth it. Do you have a job to go to or are you waiting till you get out there?
Old May 12th 2005, 4:03 pm
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by meljor
Congratulations,
Will be having a toast to you tonight , im sure all that hassle was well worth it. Do you have a job to go to or are you waiting till you get out there?

Thanks to everyone Really appreciate your kind words. Nobody gets quite excited about a visa grant as people on this forum - you all know what's involved

still sorting jobs out as want hubby to have a job before we emigrate proper. Plan is for the two of us (minus small people!) to go out next month for short reccie and job interviews and then come home and pack up!

Carolyn
Old May 12th 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by NAC

Carolyn
Congratulations guys - that is brilliant

I have to admit to being a little envious! It is all we can think about. Can't imagine what it will feel like when (if?) we finally get it.

Good luck with it all, wish you the best.

Sarah
Old May 12th 2005, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good on you, hope you have a good night
Old May 12th 2005, 4:15 pm
NAC
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coxfamuk
Congratulations guys - that is brilliant

I have to admit to being a little envious! It is all we can think about. Can't imagine what it will feel like when (if?) we finally get it.

Good luck with it all, wish you the best.

Sarah

Well, I couldn't speak to the Agent for crying Tears of joy I have to add

Carolyn
Old May 12th 2005, 4:58 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations on getting IT. wooohooo.
all the fun starts now. so hold tight for the ride.
enjoy.
louise
Old May 12th 2005, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news well done
Hilary
Old May 12th 2005, 6:52 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Another 'Got It!'

Congrats!

R.
Old May 12th 2005, 7:02 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah

enjoy !
Old May 12th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NAC

Carolyn
Congratulations and all the very best.Dreamaway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.