Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another frustating weekend waiting for ACS result

Another frustating weekend waiting for ACS result

Old Jul 20th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Another frustating weekend waiting for ACS result

Case was finalized on the 13th and for 2 days before it said allow up to 10 days for result to get to agent in OZ. Now got another frustrating weekend waiting for the yes or no. Most people seem to get the result quicker than ours and I am hoping that we haven't failed. The agent said last Friday it would be any day now and the visa application is ready to be submitted when result arrives. The person dealing with the result is leaving so hoping it has just been overlooked during the changeover and we will get an email on Monday. Over 10 weeks now and I am stressing, god knows what I will be like waiting for the visa
Old Jul 20th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Another frustating weekend waiting for ACS result

Know where you're coming from. Currently in the same position