Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another flights query !

Another flights query !

Old May 8th 2007, 1:41 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another flights query !

I know I have searched but I still need help( In other ways also but that is another story)

Anyway I need some links of help on booking one way flights and the best places to look for prices etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Old May 8th 2007, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

fiona021 will become famous soon enoughfiona021 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Another flights query !

we are looking and found ebookers the best so far
Old May 8th 2007, 2:08 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
I know I have searched but I still need help( In other ways also but that is another story)

Anyway I need some links of help on booking one way flights and the best places to look for prices etc.

Have you tried expedia? We found them pretty good.
Old May 8th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Have you tried expedia? We found them pretty good.
Asda.co.uk travel just go advance flight options.

Also travelmood.com was quite well priced

And some have said austravel but i couldnt work this one out think you have to ring em.
Old May 8th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Hello we found these the cheapest

www.airlinenetwork.co.uk

Tried the ones others have mentioned but airline network worked out cheaper.

GEMS
Old May 8th 2007, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

I booked online with Singapore Airlines, cost £40 more than Asda Travel, but flights confirmed directly and able to check extra baggage allowance direct.

Andy
Old May 8th 2007, 3:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Just ring 'Trailfinders' go to their website www.trailfinders.co.uk to find your nearest branch.
Have found them hard to beat!!!! C x
Old May 8th 2007, 3:40 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Just ring 'Trailfinders' go to their website www.trailfinders.co.uk to find your nearest branch.
Got to agree....we found these the cheapest by far.
Old May 8th 2007, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all

Just booked return with Jill Patch at Travelmood (she is very good and helpful). She got us flights in June 655 each to Perth. We checked for our friends who are ready to go and she quoted 824 for 2 one way, Manchester to Brisbane.

He direct no is 0870 4211491 or phone the London office of Travelmood and ask for her.

We checked around and they were the best prices. Good luck.
Old May 8th 2007, 3:57 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

ive just booked with trail finders as i wanted to book face to face with someone,to sort out the baggage allowance....they were £50 more than booking with emirates direct..
Old May 8th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

M_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really niceM_and_J is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiels
We're heading to Melbourne in Sept and booked our flights with Trailfinders.

One-way flight with Singapore Airlines, tax etc. all in, with stop-over in Singapore and and 40k luggage allowance - £490 each. We thought that was really good.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

frattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura aboutfrattonlad has a spectacular aura about

Try my missus she works from home for Teletext and may be able to help. PM me for number.

Sam & Trev
Old May 8th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

mum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to allmum01753 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by M_and_J
We're heading to Melbourne in Sept and booked our flights with Trailfinders.

One-way flight with Singapore Airlines, tax etc. all in, with stop-over in Singapore and and 40k luggage allowance - £490 each. We thought that was really good.
Wow that a really good price i will give them a go when ready to book.
Old May 8th 2007, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mum01753
Wow that a really good price i will give them a go when ready to book.
We've booked with Singapore via a loal independent travel operator, 3 hr stop in Singapore - nearly 800.00 a flight! Is end of July really that much more expensive than Sept? Agghh!
Old May 8th 2007, 8:11 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bexie
We've booked with Singapore via a loal independent travel operator, 3 hr stop in Singapore - nearly 800.00 a flight! Is end of July really that much more expensive than Sept? Agghh!
Is that one way, i hope not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.