Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another Derby Night Out SOON!!

Another Derby Night Out SOON!!

Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:37 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light
Default Another Derby Night Out SOON!!

Mr SalSa would really like to arrange another night out down Derby for all those that attended last time especially Mr Fozzie (to show us how to dance) and Mr & Mrs Francinecrump and HaggisUK (to show us how to pole dance as he missed it last time) and anyone else that would like to come!

It would probably have to be in July as Mr & Mrs Fozzie will soon be leaving us for a better place and Mr Flibble & HaggisUK have got a rather important date coming up in August!

Let me know......

Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:56 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice
Default Re: Another Derby Night Out SOON!!

Oooohhhh Sounds good to us!!

Michelle & Pete
Old Jun 16th 2005, 9:49 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by fozzie
Oooohhhh Sounds good to us!!

Michelle & Pete
Hi

that sounds like a great idea - weekend of 16th or 21st July are good for us, just as kids break up from school although i doubt we are heading off somewhere exotic, pennies to save!
Are we thinking of a night do or daytime?? or both?

Tracy and Mark
Old Jun 16th 2005, 10:10 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Hi

that sounds like a great idea - weekend of 16th or 21st July are good for us, just as kids break up from school although i doubt we are heading off somewhere exotic, pennies to save!
Are we thinking of a night do or daytime?? or both?

Tracy and Mark
Hi!
We can't make either of those dates (camping) but can do any other!!!

Sally & Chris
Old Jun 18th 2005, 9:16 pm
Love it here!

anyone else........?

Old Jun 19th 2005, 3:09 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SalSa
anyone else........?

would love to come as missed the last one, went out with francinecrump last night so will let her know of another get together.

let us know of the date.

Tinkaxx
Old Jun 19th 2005, 6:49 pm
Love it here!

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
would love to come as missed the last one, went out with francinecrump last night so will let her know of another get together.

let us know of the date.

Tinkaxx
Hi
That would be great!
Where in Notts are you?
Old Jun 19th 2005, 7:11 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
That would be great!
Where in Notts are you?
we are in mansfield, my two girls go to the same school as Fran's son. It's all down to her and Dale that I'm now in this paralell universe known as "Visa land"

Will need plenty of notice for the night out as me and hubbie both work shifts, but by the sounds of the last get together a good night is bound to be had by all!! (ps. I don't pole dance).
Old Jun 19th 2005, 9:09 pm
Love it here!

we are in mansfield, my two girls go to the same school as Fran's son. It's all down to her and Dale that I'm now in this paralell universe known as "Visa land"

Will need plenty of notice for the night out as me and hubbie both work shifts, but by the sounds of the last get together a good night is bound to be had by all!! (ps. I don't pole dance).
Are you going to Brisbane too then?!
Haven't got a date for the night out yet..... we need a few more punters!
Any more any where?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Mr SalSa would really like to arrange another night out down Derby for all those that attended last time especially Mr Fozzie (to show us how to dance) and Mr & Mrs Francinecrump and HaggisUK (to show us how to pole dance as he missed it last time) and anyone else that would like to come!

It would probably have to be in July as Mr & Mrs Fozzie will soon be leaving us for a better place and Mr Flibble & HaggisUK have got a rather important date coming up in August!

Let me know......

Hi

i finished the moonwalk, we don't have to walk like M JACKSON thankfully as it was hard enough! The dates i suggested are free for me but not for you, i may be able to come later on other nights so suggest some other dates you can do and i will see what i can do.

Tracy
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:44 am
playing the angel

what about the 23rd July?
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:21 pm
Love it here!

what about the 23rd July?
Can't do I'm afraid, we're camping at Bakewell unless you want to join us there?!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:47 am

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't do I'm afraid, we're camping at Bakewell unless you want to join us there?!!

Is that the camp ground at the Ashford side of Bakewell? If so we were there two weeks ago. Had a great time. But I was so unbelievably cold. Just me and two kids - 5 and 2. Does that deserve some kind of medal?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 10:55 am
Love it here!

Originally Posted by NKSK
Is that the camp ground at the Ashford side of Bakewell? If so we were there two weeks ago. Had a great time. But I was so unbelievably cold. Just me and two kids - 5 and 2. Does that deserve some kind of medal?
Dunno where it is, just 'near Bakewell'!!! My friend's booked it!
I'm only a fair weather camper so if it's chucking it down i won't go!

Would you like to come on our night out?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:13 am

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Dunno where it is, just 'near Bakewell'!!! My friend's booked it!
I'm only a fair weather camper so if it's chucking it down i won't go!

Would you like to come on our night out?

I would have done but I leave on 8th July!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.