Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another area question?

Another area question?

Old May 4th 2005, 10:42 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another area question?

Ok, i know most of you are probably by now of people asking for info about areas but i will ask anyway.
after having lived on the North Shore, Sydney we have deicided, mainly because of the proximity of schools, that we want to live closer to the CBD. not right on it but close enough so that there will be schools closer together to make life a little easier when picking up and dropping off. Also the travelling for hubby and his job.
Here are some areas we are looking at. Hubby used to work/travel through them, but don't really have a good idea about the feel of the place. if anybody has any opinion, good or bad, please could you let me know what your thoughts were. we have 3 girls 10,7 and 1.
North Rocks
Epping
Baulkham Hills
Thornleigh
Castlehill
Seven Hills
Telopea

Thanks Louise
Old May 4th 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

TopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to beholdTopCat3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another area question?

Originally Posted by louise4
Ok, i know most of you are probably by now of people asking for info about areas but i will ask anyway.
after having lived on the North Shore, Sydney we have deicided, mainly because of the proximity of schools, that we want to live closer to the CBD. not right on it but close enough so that there will be schools closer together to make life a little easier when picking up and dropping off. Also the travelling for hubby and his job.
Here are some areas we are looking at. Hubby used to work/travel through them, but don't really have a good idea about the feel of the place. if anybody has any opinion, good or bad, please could you let me know what your thoughts were. we have 3 girls 10,7 and 1.
North Rocks
Epping
Baulkham Hills
Thornleigh
Castlehill
Seven Hills
Telopea

Thanks Louise

Louise, I got yr PM. I'll get back to you over the weekend. No problem. Glad to find this info here so I knowwhat your priorities are. Forget Seven Hills. The others I'll give you a rundown on soon.