Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annual travel insurance < $400 ?

Annual travel insurance < $400 ?

Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

bombsaway is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Annual travel insurance < $400 ?

Now I don't mind paying a little bit over the odds for something if I'm getting something I wan't or like. However it realy pisses me off when I have to buy something necessary and every online quote from Australian insurers is at least 3 times what the same, or often better cover costs from their UK equivelant. :curse: I could get a 12 month policy last year for 60 pounds, including 30 days skiing. Now every quote is at least $400 and whats skiing?
What is it about this country that makes people accept that sort of nonsense, and don't even start me on the cost of tomato's in supermarket ( $10/Kg in Darwin and there the same pishy hard orange coloured ones you get in the UK in January. No, veg/fruit isn't better tasting because its Australian grown, supports OZ farmers and all that bollocks).

Anyboby know OZ websites that offer good priced annual travel insurance with skiing ?

P.S : French wine's better as well ( always), and French girls ( sometimes), and cars .

PPS : French cars are crap but OZ ones are crapper. FACT