Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Annoying children's programme theme tunes

Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Wurzel Gummage

Record Breakers

That stupid windmill thing with emu and that witch thing... Grot bags!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Wurzel Gummage

Record Breakers

That stupid windmill thing with emu and that witch thing... Grot bags!!!

Grot Bags!!!! And T-Bag, whatever that was from.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Orville...

'I wish I could fly....'

Now featuring in that advert
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid adverts
"The milky bar kid"
"My Little Pony, Skinny and Boney"
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

Stupid adverts
"The milky bar kid"
"My Little Pony, Skinny and Boney"
My older brother used to be the spitting image of the Milky Bar kid, round glasses and all. I used to think he WAS the milky bar kid. Very confusing when your small
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

What about:

Trumpton

Camberwick Green
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

He Man "By the power of Greyskull...."
and She-Ra!!!!
All the mad nutty boys at school seemed to like those two. The women all had unbelievably big boobs and body armour!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

and She-Ra!!!!
All the mad nutty boys at school seemed to like those two. The women all had unbelievably big boobs and body armour!

Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats!
BE Forum Addict

Ghost Busters
Trap Door
Count Duckula (I'm on a roll now!)
Forum Regular

Pompey is an unknown quantity at this point

and She-Ra!!!!
Blimey I wish I went to your school to see all girlies!!!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ghost Busters
Trap Door
I loved Trapdoor!!! Bring it back!!!

Teenage Mutant Hero /Ninja Turtles - heroes in a halfshell, turtle power!
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by bundy
Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats!
good memory!
Go Banana's !!

Ghost Busters
Trap Door
ooo got to go out can't wait to see how long this has got oooeeerrr

Jill

Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pompey
Blimey I wish I went to your school to see all girlies!!!
Calm down matey, they were just cartoons!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 2:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

good memory!
Possibly not something I should brag about
I didn't even watch much tv when I was a kid! Only at friends houses

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.