Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

An announcement....

An announcement....

Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:18 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default An announcement....

Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:20 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An announcement....

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.
LOL
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL, Sue You found a place yet?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 2:36 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hilary6
PMSL, Sue You found a place yet?
Hi Hilary,

Thanks for asking. The answer to the rental question is "maybe". We viewed a couple of rentals yesterday and applied for one, and we're waiting for an answer from the landlord. The waiting seems unending, and if the answer's "no", we're back to square one again. However, we should find out for sure tomorrow - when dh enquired today the agents told him we were currently the only applicants.

We are leaving Fremantle tomorrow - we have been lucky enough to find a space with Cedar Cottage, and are moving down to Suzette's tomorrow morning. We can hopefully stay for up to two weeks in their cottage, but I hope Suzette isn't offended when I say that we'd prefer not to have to.

I'm very grateful for all the moral support - it has meant a lot. And at least we won't be in a tent under Stirling Bridge tomorrow night!

I hope to be able to post a "woohoo" tomorrow sometime.

How's your pup?

Sue xx