Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anne and Terry have flights booked!!

Anne and Terry have flights booked!!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:21 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Talking Anne and Terry have flights booked!!

Terry is booked to fly out on Wednesday 8th February, the shippers are coming to take all our stuff 23rd February, then Alex and I will fly out on Tuesday 7th March.

Had a sudden realisation this evening. Terry was away when our huge big settee was delivered and the men struggled to get it in the house. He is going to be gone this time before the shippers come to try and get it out of the house Hmmmm, timed that well didn't he?

I am sure that once Terry has gone, I will be looking to you guys for a bit of support and sympathy at having to shut down everything here, and organise the move on my own :scared:

Oh my f***ing god, we have one way tickets to Australia!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anne and Terry have flights booked!!

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Terry is booked to fly out on Wednesday 8th February, the shippers are coming to take all our stuff 23rd February, then Alex and I will fly out on Tuesday 7th March.

Had a sudden realisation this evening. Terry was away when our huge big settee was delivered and the men struggled to get it in the house. He is going to be gone this time before the shippers come to try and get it out of the house Hmmmm, timed that well didn't he?

I am sure that once Terry has gone, I will be looking to you guys for a bit of support and sympathy at having to shut down everything here, and organise the move on my own :scared:

WELL DONE FOR 'BITING THE BULLET' and booking those flights

Sod the house, it can be sold whether your there or not!

You go girl!!!!! congrats, nearly at your new life in the sun! Jammy cow

I'll have another just to celebrate with you
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Oh my f***ing god, we have one way tickets to Australia!!!!!!! :scared: [/QUOTE]

I know, it is scary init, I go friday night :scared:

Good luck to you down under
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I'll have another just to celebrate with you
Now that's a damn good idea
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by si.young
I know, it is scary init, I go friday night :scared:
Best of luck
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Anne and Terry have flights booked!!

Hi Ann

thanks for karma, and also the advice you have given in the past im really pleased for you both

All my love, warmth and hugs sending right now xx

gee
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

As the ozzies say 'good on ya'
all the best, you will be there before you know it
I hope when you get here everything goes as well for you as it has done for us,we are lovin' it
all the best
love jacqui
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Wow, that's exciting! I'm sure you'll manage in the end and everything will work out fine. Let the packers struggle with the sofa, that's what they are paid for! Must feel absolutely great to have everything booked and the wheels in motion. karma sent to get you through the next few weeks.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:34 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

hurrah, good for you anne. typical of the bloke though, buggering off before all the hard work
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck Anne, wish you all the happiness in the world
Hilaryxx
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you the best of luck, you deserve it, sending karma in appreciation of the help and advice you have given to us. All the best Lol x

Bugger! won't let me, have some cyber hugs instead

Last edited by Keith&Lol; Jan 9th 2006 at 8:53 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with everything.

I'd send some K but I've not spread enough. Will send later x
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Best of luck Anne, wish you all the happiness in the world
Hilaryxx
Yes good luck, I love to hear about people moving on, knowing and hoping that it could soon be us.

And I'm sure that the movers will find a way of getting your sofa out of the house!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:53 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Anne, that's fantastic news. You know we'll look after you while Terry's gone Good luck with the sofa

Gill
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Wooo Hoooo How exciting.

Dont worry about the move all will go well, my hubby worked away from home and I did all the move stuff myself, bit stressful but plenty glasses of voddie and I was ok lol

Best of luck with the sofa....and we will be here for you for sipport should u need it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.