Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ann Summers in WA??

Ann Summers in WA??

Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:04 pm
foxylady

Default Ann Summers in WA??

In the UK, I got used to popping into A.S as part of my normal weekend shopping trip. No hassle, no stigma, easy buying and good range. Anyone come across anything similar in WA? Girls, tell me what you think!

Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:08 pm
skye

Default Re: Ann Summers in WA??

Dont think I want to answer this one on an open forum!! LOL! - OH may do though!

Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

Miss Whiplash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foxylady
In the UK, I got used to popping into A.S as part of my normal weekend shopping trip. No hassle, no stigma, easy buying and good range. Anyone come across anything similar in WA? Girls, tell me what you think!
I'm new to Oz and find that the shops over here for us girls are very POOR!!
In WA we have adult shops but they seem to focus on the dirty old men brigade, rather than us liberated girls who like a rabbit or two!!

Whats up doc??
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Don't want to shock - it's only a cock!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

Don't look if you're not prepared to post!
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:15 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

You can stop worrying ladies
My friend Sue has just set up her own business selling adult toys and underwear

She has a catalogue which she can email to you or you can have a party in your own home (much more fun ) If what you are looking for isn't in her catalogue, she'll try to get it for you. And let me tell you, some of the stuff I wouldn't know what to do with and if I did it'd make my eyes water!

She runs it very much like Ann Summers with confidential ordering, so only you and she know what you've ordered. She provides invites and a party pack and gives the hostess discounts and freebies. She organises games and raffles etc.

I saw a lovely nurses outfit but hubby wouldn't buy if for me because he said I don't wear the one I've already got The cheek! I'll be going back to work soon, honest

I will speak to her tomorrow and mention this thread, she's a member and will tell you best how to contact her. In the meantime, if you're desperate, send me a pm
So come on ladies, it's got to be better than walking into some dive of a sex shop!
Tracey
Old Apr 28th 2007, 4:56 pm
Where's the factor 30.

Mid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of lightMid Lifer. is a glorious beacon of light

Over here the adult shops are massive.They look like warehouses compared to the little ones back home.

"Disgusted " Litlte Snoring ,Brisbane
Old Apr 28th 2007, 10:00 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
You can stop worrying ladies
My friend Sue has just set up her own business selling adult toys and underwear

She has a catalogue which she can email to you or you can have a party in your own home (much more fun ) If what you are looking for isn't in her catalogue, she'll try to get it for you. And let me tell you, some of the stuff I wouldn't know what to do with and if I did it'd make my eyes water!

She runs it very much like Ann Summers with confidential ordering, so only you and she know what you've ordered. She provides invites and a party pack and gives the hostess discounts and freebies. She organises games and raffles etc.

I saw a lovely nurses outfit but hubby wouldn't buy if for me because he said I don't wear the one I've already got The cheek! I'll be going back to work soon, honest

I will speak to her tomorrow and mention this thread, she's a member and will tell you best how to contact her. In the meantime, if you're desperate, send me a pm
So come on ladies, it's got to be better than walking into some dive of a sex shop!
Tracey
Oooooooooooooooh matron !

Lol
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:41 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I used Ann summer shops regularly in the UK for both undies and other

I would happily shop the same over here if the adult shops didn't look like stores for dirty ole men only
Old Apr 29th 2007, 5:51 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I used Ann summer shops regularly in the UK for both undies and other

I would happily shop the same over here if the adult shops didn't look like stores for dirty ole men only
Why don't you get a few friends together and have a party
Good excuse for getting rid of the bloke and kids for the evening, have a few drinks and try on the outfits
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:32 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, 210 looks at this, and yet only 10 posts!!! Cowards!!!!!

I'd like a catalogue nightnurse2 (it's ok - no-one on here knows what I look like and I think it's going to stay that way )
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:46 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hmmm, 210 looks at this, and yet only 10 posts!!! Cowards!!!!!

I'd like a catalogue nightnurse2 (it's ok - no-one on here knows what I look like and I think it's going to stay that way )
Aint you forgetting the photo on the front page of your web site?
Old Apr 29th 2007, 6:56 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
PMSL

I went and had a look!!!

I know what you look like,!! i shall look out for you in the streets of Perth ROFL
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:18 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I didn't think anyone read that
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:19 am
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by alan and sam
PMSL

I went and had a look!!!

I know what you look like,!! i shall look out for you in the streets of Perth ROFL
OMG - plastic surgery here I come

It's ok I don't go out much, where do you all shop?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.