Animals-oz-go

Old May 24th 2006, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about
Default Animals-oz-go

I felt I really had to post a thread about one animal shipper group who have been nothing short of brilliant!

In 2005 we made several enquiries about shipping our two moggies down under - believe me we discussed whether it was the right thing to do. The cost was not the main issue - more the fact they are part of the family. Along with the impact of the flight, 30 days couped up and not allowed to roam free (they have never been in a cattery), the change in climate etc.

We contacted several animal shippers and after comparing them settled on Golden Arrow. Mainly for several reasons, they were one of the cheapest, they do everything, all you need to do is supply the vets vaccine cards and microchip records - they will even microchip for you if you have not done this yet. So no need to sort import/export certs , worming and defleaing - very useful since we are here and the cats were still in the UK.

Robert was always courteous, answered all my questions supplied a new quote when our plans were delayed and we did not ship them for nearly a year after the original quote. Even to him knowing the characters of the cats in the two days they had been with him.

The company is not high-tech - they do not have a web site or email address and everything is "snail mail" and the phone, but I can not fault them on their service - which is good honest value. We were able to money transfer the costs which was quicker than us posting a cheque from Oz.

I would definitely recommend them and have nothing but praise for this company.

Golden Arrow, Shropshire, 01588680240

Mrs Keebs