Animal lovers

Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Animal lovers

I no to some of you out there this maybe a very strange thing to want to do, but we lost our beloved pet dog a short while back, and we have had him cremated, he is in a lovely wooden urn, it would be to painful to leave him as we will be settling in Australia in March, so we would love to bring him with us. how would we be able to do this please...
Old Dec 9th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal lovers

Not strange at all. I lost my cat at Christmas last year when I was away visiting relatives in Scotland and had him cremated when I arrived back. I am moving back to the UK next year and have thought of taking his ashes. I would be interested in the answer to this question also.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal lovers

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Not strange at all. I lost my cat at Christmas last year when I was away visiting relatives in Scotland and had him cremated when I arrived back. I am moving back to the UK next year and have thought of taking his ashes. I would be interested in the answer to this question also.
Our cats ashes came with us in a pine casket. She is in a cupboard as we speak.

Jo