Animal Exports

Old Jan 4th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Question Animal Exports

Hi all

Been sending for quotes for my dogs

I have emailed and phoned

Air Pets Oceanic
Jets4pets
Allied Pickford's
Golden Arrow Shipping

Does anyone know any other company's ?

Beth
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:48 am

Mandy&Stu is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Animal Exports

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi all

Air Pets Oceanic
Jets4pets
Allied Pickford's
Golden Arrow Shipping

Beth
Hi Beth

Sorry I don't know of any other companies, but I highly recommend Golden Arrow - they were fantastic with our dog, they did all the ground work for us - I just provided measurements for carrier. Also they picked up on a vaccination that he had already had but our vets hadnt signed for - they rang them and chased it up.

I have also heard Airpets is very good too.

Our dogs release date is next week ........... and we can't wait !!!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:03 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animal Exports

Hi all

Air Pets Oceanic
Jets4pets
Allied Pickford's
Golden Arrow Shipping

Beth
Pet Travel Services in Dunfermline. There's been a couple of posters used them and said they like the service. No internet site. Can't recall the number but do have it somewhere. Do a search as the number's been posted recently.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 4th 2006, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Here's another one:-

www.airsupplyshipping.com

Sara
Old Jan 4th 2006, 1:06 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
Here's another one:-

www.airsupplyshipping.com

Sara
On a personal been there and done it note, if the prices are very similar, what does it matter which company you go with, at the end of the day they may only have your dog/cat for less than 24hours, before its crated up and shipped out.
My dog spent a couple of days at golden arrowe and well they could have told me anything, as it happens they said my dog went off no probs at all, and this was a nervous wreck of a dog who hates all other human life going near him, so in hind sight I bet he didn't eat, drink and howled the whole time.
I have to recommend them though purely for the help with the paperwork, they literally do it all for you, which really helps.
Jenny
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:09 pm
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice

We have not sent our cat yet but we will be using Golden Arrow due to their knowledge of the process and the testomonials they sent us. I think you just geta "feeling" about a company. The contact there is Steve Read - really knows his stuff!! Unfortunatly they don't have email or a website but there is always someone on the end of the phone, they obviously spend their profits on their facilities for the animals and not on a swanky website!!
Old Jan 4th 2006, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Robinson Family is on a distinguished road

We are just about to start the process of obtaining our boxer dogs permit. I had a long conversation with Chris yesterday. Very helpful and reassuring.

Andrea

Hi all

Air Pets Oceanic
Jets4pets
Allied Pickford's
Golden Arrow Shipping

Beth