Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anglo pacific v Crown relocations

anglo pacific v Crown relocations

Old May 20th 2003, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default anglo pacific v Crown relocations

Any opinions would be greatly recieved, I like these the best as John Mason and PSS won't come all the way up here where I live.

Cheers

Carrianne x
Old May 20th 2003, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Carianne

Can only tell you our experience with Crown, but we thought they were excellent. Our stuff arrived on time and the only thing broken was a bit of crappy flat pack furniture (which I'm surprised even lasted the journey in one piece!!)

The girl in the fremantle office was great too, she rang us to say that quarantine had found pine cones on our christmas tree and that they wanted to heat treat it for $50 and it might be knackered after it, or she could pull them all off for us...we opted for the second option!!

Didn't get Anglo Pacific in for a quote so dunno what they're like.

Good luck!!

love sophia xx
Old May 20th 2003, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

Thanks Sophia had the Anglo quote this morning £2095.00 thought this was reasonable plus insurance will look back into my Crown relocation quote, it's going to be difficult though both of a very high standard.

The company I work for use crown all the time.