Wikiposts

Anglo Pacific ?

Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:26 am
Next stop Gold coast

plumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anglo Pacific ?

Has anyone used them and what was your opinion ....good or bad ?

plum
Old Jun 27th 2004, 4:46 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anglo Pacific ?

Originally posted by plumber

plum
Hi Plum

Yes check the most recent thread on shipping, someone re- named them ***** ********, so there you go.....

Wala
Old Jun 27th 2004, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Plum

Yes check the most recent thread on shipping, someone re- named them ***** ********, so there you go.....

Wala
hi there
we used them,we moved to perth 4 weeks ago,and THEY were great ,however.......since being here there company who they used to recieve our goods has just decied to sell up......:scared: so we do not have r stuff...nor do we no when we r likely to receive it:scared: anglo have been grt and kept us saine through the process however...they did not even know that the company they used were selling up.....they dint tell them......and r just as angry as us they say that until the new company has fully taken over and caught upwi paper work,then we shud get a call from them................We r soooooooooo disappointed as they dont know jack shit...or were r stuff is at the mo...ive got here on the 1st june....they say its somewere,but until the new company get establised then they wont know.........Well thats just grt 4 us.....all our personell stuff.....kids boxes and toys....photo albulms...kids first lock of hair,baby grows.....u get me.......dont bother,use some 1 else 4 the moment,as they dont know there ead from there arse.....
natasha
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by walla1
Hi Plum

Wala
Twas me. :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Lousy communication....well, NO communication to be honest. Wrong ship name given to me, wrong agents this end,wrong arrival dates. And they told me they had lost part of the shipment, I spent 4 months fretting cos I didn't know what or where, then when it got here it was all there!
Wouldn't use them again
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:30 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And a little PS as there are lots of Sussex people on the site now. The actual removal company I employed (who then contracted to ***** ********) were called ALS World Movers. They are based in Hove. Don't use them either - wouldn't trust them to move a dead dingo.

Have a search on my threads between Nov and Feb.........
Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber

plum
hi plum. this is the reason we sold everything. it cost more, but the stress peeps are having with shippers it hell. we just couldnt go through it.
hope someone points u in the right direction. ive seen a few post about good shippers somewhere in this forum.
good luck
Old Jun 27th 2004, 11:12 am
owieb

We used Anglo Pacific for a group shipment of some of our stuff when we first moved out. Didn't have any problems with them, though the stuff did get damaged and the insurance took ages to get sorted out.

We then used Abels www.abels.co.uk for our main shipment which went in a 20ft container. They were excellent. We were already in Perth when this shipment went; they picked it all up from a storage unit and sent it over. Everything arrived in one piece and the delivery company this end were very good.