Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Andy has got a new bird!!!!

Andy has got a new bird!!!!

Old Dec 26th 2004, 12:08 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Andy has got a new bird!!!!

for the kids...... but i think he has a secret crush!!!!

love boomie
xx

http://spaces.msn.com/members/chatwivboomie/
Attached Thumbnails Andy has got a new bird!!!!-andys-new-girl.jpg  
Old Dec 26th 2004, 12:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Andy has got a new bird!!!!

Originally Posted by Boomie
for the kids...... but i think he has a secret crush!!!!

love boomie
xx

Looks like love to me!

Is that the same settee you had in Staffs?

Hope you are enjoying life - it is thick. thick snow here.

Cas
Old Dec 26th 2004, 12:44 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Looks like love to me!

Is that the same settee you had in Staffs?

Hope you are enjoying life - it is thick. thick snow here.

Cas

lol...... yeah it is.....how could ya guess? .......Poss DFS employee hey!

It certainly does not feel like xmas here..... shop assistants wear antlers in the heat and singin rockin around the xmas tree....when its to hot to rock!

...... but we had a UK xmas dinner.....and it was lovely just wish mum was with me.

love Boomie
xx
Old Dec 26th 2004, 12:48 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boomie
lol...... yeah it is.....how could ya guess? .......Poss DFS employee hey!

It certainly does not feel like xmas here..... shop assistants wear antlers in the heat and singin rockin around the xmas tree....when its to hot to rock!

...... but we had a UK xmas dinner.....and it was lovely just wish mum was with me.

love Boomie
xx
lol, no, I just remember from when the first Stoke meeting was being arranged - I have a good memory for useless info!

I'll be in Melbourne in Jan - Stoke is going to be empty - Soooo many people are leaving ! Wonder why?

Cas xx
Old Dec 26th 2004, 7:26 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Hi Lisa
Nice bird but what is Andy up to? Seems to be sprouting hair all over his face?

Jenny
Old Dec 26th 2004, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Boomie,

How r u gettin on? I remember you from before you came to Oz and have wondered how thing are for you and the family.

Mandy
Old Dec 26th 2004, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by scrawni
Boomie,

How r u gettin on? I remember you from before you came to Oz and have wondered how thing are for you and the family.

Mandy

We are really well thanx Mandy.....We are renting a 4 bed low set at the mo (pic can be seen on the link...... if it ses restricted u have to type ure MSN password in if ure a member) in Thornlands....close to Carmel Collage.

We have got the kids into Cleveland school..... i'll tell u.....im beginin to look me age after havin them round me since mid july..... but hey it will soon be 24th jan!

Work wise.....Andy is still lookin unfortunately..... too over qualified!! He was a designer for royal doulton so precise work had to be maintained at all times..... where as over here they rush to get the work out....so they is no eye for detail.....so when andy goes for interviews....he takes his portfolio with him....which we think cares em off.....esp if the guy is younger....ie andy knows more about the industry than him/her!

If you are not on MSN but would like to.....here is the link.....

http://messenger.msn.com/Beta/Default.aspx

and my address is [email protected] ....

Thanx for takin time to ask how we are.....

much love

Boomie
x