amsas

Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:00 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default amsas

Hi can any one help?????

Have been recommended the services of John Nye @ amsas and was wondering if anybody else has used him &/or company???

Have exchanged several e-mails and he seems to be a pretty nice chap, but am looking for conformation from other people who may have used him.

Hope that all makes some sense?

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:09 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: amsas

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Hi can any one help?????

Have been recommended the services of John Nye @ amsas and was wondering if anybody else has used him &/or company???

Have exchanged several e-mails and he seems to be a pretty nice chap, but am looking for conformation from other people who may have used him.

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan

Hi Sam & Alan,

John Nye worked dam hard for us & got our TRA ready & passed,hubby also spoke with him on a few occasions & he put our minds at rest,he has a good success rate & will only take you on if he thinks you will get through

Donna.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:18 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: amsas

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Sam & Alan,

John Nye worked dam hard for us & got our TRA ready & passed,hubby also spoke with him on a few occasions & he put our minds at rest,he has a good success rate & will only take you on if he thinks you will get through

Donna.

Thanks Donna,

Must admit, i've been impressed with his patience so far (due to amount of questions i've fired at him) and his quick responses, just wanted other opinons to ease my mind really,

Glad to see your out there already!!!! i'm soo green with envy, hope we get there too

Sam (and Alan)
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:30 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Donna,

Must admit, i've been impressed with his patience so far (due to amount of questions i've fired at him) and his quick responses, just wanted other opinons to ease my mind really,

Glad to see your out there already!!!! i'm soo green with envy, hope we get there too

Sam (and Alan)
Im sure you will

Im pretty sure a few folk on here have used him,(i know Oe visas use him for their clients.)
Im also sure his wife advertised amsas on here a while back,not sure what her username was though.

Goodluck!

Donna.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:08 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Im sure you will

Im pretty sure a few folk on here have used him,(i know Oe visas use him for their clients.)
Im also sure his wife advertised amsas on here a while back,not sure what her username was though.

Goodluck!

Donna.
If I have also spoken with him and he seems very helpfull.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Greigrob is on a distinguished road

Hi can any one help?????

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan
Hi,

I would highly recommend his services, He helped with my TRA application due to the fact that I don't have "official" trade papers.

The TRA was approved first time.

Always very helpful whether it is on the phone on on email.

Greig
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough

Hi can any one help?????

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan

hi we have used him and he was great and got me through the tra first time got the news today so we will use him for the rest good luck
Old Jul 27th 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brisben
If I have also spoken with him and he seems very helpfull.
I have spoken with him too and he seems like a really nice bloke!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 1:19 am
stevenpoole9

we used him and got our visas on Monday... Nice chap who gets the job done. I would recommend him to anyone who needs the help/services he provides. I have passed on his details to 2 or 3 people so I'm hoping to receive a cheque in the post!!! Steve.

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Elly13 is on a distinguished road

Hi can any one help?????

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan

Hi!

Richard & I (Elly) used John for our application for our trade certificates. Richard is an Electrician. What we tell you now you must understand is only based on our own personal experience and our word is certainly not final! We communicated with him via email regularly and he also came over to England to meet us personnally which he does with all his clients. We found him incredibly likeable, knowledgeable, totally professional, always available if you need to talk to him (didn't take a week to get hold of but replied instantly). He helped us fill the forms out with extreme patience (not our strong points- form filling) - never laughed at our stupid questions (well not to our faces anyway). We could not emphasise how much we rate this guy in a short email. But personnally from our experience we would say he is one of the best. If he doesn't know it - no one else will. So we say in our knowlodge - yes he can be trusted to do the best job for you. It's very daunting- we know we have been there. Had no one to recommend him to us - went on faith and we believe we came up trumps. We fly out to Melbourne on the 24th November!
The best of luck to you!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi can any one help?????

Hope someone can help

Many thanks

Sam and Alan
he has been recommended to us loads in the past mate and i know that Flumper used him and in fact they wdere one of the ones who recommended him to us. we were already signed up woth glenn newton as it happens.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:57 pm
Sam
here and staying

Hey thanks guys

Appreciate your responses,

we instructed John as our agent back at the end of July!!!! he's currently working very hard on our TRA as we've had a 'hic up' as John called it!!!!!

watch this space and john assures us it 'should' still go ahead and be ok!!!!!! and hopefully bunbury in Sept 06 (dependant upon house sale and visa of course)

sam (alan + girls)
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 10:56 pm
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: amsas

We're trying to decide between John & Glenn Newton, would like to use John but unsure his experiences... Glenn Newton was the top TRA man, so may use him just because of that.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 3:52 pm
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by kch
We're trying to decide between John & Glenn Newton, would like to use John but unsure his experiences... Glenn Newton was the top TRA man, so may use him just because of that.

I can safely say John is a lovely man who has (so far) had 100% success with his clients, I also know that Glenn is a lovely chap too, so ummmm can't help you with choice, do know that John will only take on those who have a good case, Can't say for Glenn although i do know loads of people have used him successfully.

Good luck in your choice!!!!!

Sam (alan + girls)
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 6:45 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sam,
John was the guy at the pub with us at the Sandown/Surrey meet wasn't he.
We crowned him Mr Sandown 2005
Seemed to know his stuff, and I think (although may be wrong) that he works pretty closely with Glenn Newton.
Julie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.