Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Amazing storm photo of the Gold Coast

Amazing storm photo of the Gold Coast

Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Amazing storm photo of the Gold Coast

We have been having Freak storms on the Gold Coast the past 2 weeks, we have had hail the size of golf balls, and then the most amazing lightening show, the whole sky was purple, no rain just lightening, it was fantastic to watch I have never seen anything like it. This photo is the Q1 in surfers, it is the tallest residential building in the world and got struck 8 times with lightening and not a single bit of damage!!
Attached Thumbnails Amazing storm photo of the Gold Coast-q1-lightening-500-x-333-.jpg  

Last edited by floweroscotland; Oct 26th 2005 at 11:53 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Amazing storm photo of the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
We have been having Freak storms on the Gold Coast the past 2 weeks, we have had hail the size of golf balls, and then the most amazing lightening show, the whole sky was purple, no rain just lightening, it was fantastic to watch I have never seen anything like it. This photo is the Q1 in surfers, it is the tallest residential building in the world and got struck 8 times with lightening and not a single bit of damage!!

i cant see the photo

pootle26

now i can - dunno what happened there! :scared:

Last edited by pootle26; Oct 26th 2005 at 11:54 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pootle26
i cant see the photo

pootle26
Had to resize, sorry, its on now

Lisa
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:17 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Had to resize, sorry, its on now

Lisa

Thats an Awesome picture, i love seeing those types of pictures. The lightening storms here are pretty amazing, when we first arrived last summer, we would sit up for hours at night watching them (a bit sad i know) but pretty spectacular
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:01 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

I wish I was there to see it! ...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:04 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
I wish I was there to see it! ...

You will be soon , Hang in there
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:06 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
You will be soon , Hang in there

Yeah but it'll be all sunny by the time I do! ...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:07 am
Made the move -

Is it not the middle of the night where you are ???
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:07 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Only if the whinging ones have their way .
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Is it not the middle of the night where you are ???
05.35 here, not long in from the night shift.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Only if the whinging ones have their way .

You have met my kids then ...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 4:39 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

That is one awesome photo - well done taking that. Love the color of the sand and the light on the beach fantastic.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:17 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Cool, i love storms, when im at home of course Love thunder and lightning
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

That is superb!! Have you got any more?

SS
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:49 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

OOh, I love watching storms = lightening is fantastic to watch...as long as it's not too close to my house :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.