Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am totally fed up a ****** off

Am totally fed up a ****** off

Old Nov 4th 2005, 6:05 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Angry Am totally fed up a ****** off

Hiya we were supposed to be leaving for Sydney on sunday but we have had to move the dates of our flights because the guy who is buying our house can't get the mortgage company to release the funds until they have seen a further indepth mining report his solicitors have had this report since the 14th oct so why they have only just requested it is beyond me so they are now saying it is going to be another 2 weeks so we have delayed our flights by 3 weeks just to be on the safe side as it has cost us £225 to change flight dates why it has to take 2 weeks i don't know all they got to do is read a report and say yay or nay then they can put us all out of our misery.
Anyway rant over trying to stay positive we have got through 2 other mining report what is one more.

very peed off
poshrice
Old Nov 4th 2005, 6:14 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Am totally fed up a p***ed off

Sorry to hear that.

Just hang in there and try to think positive; your new life is just a plane flight away, and it will still be there in three weeks' time.
Old Nov 4th 2005, 6:18 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Am totally fed up a p***ed off

Sellin the house sucks, good luck sent you some k
Old Nov 4th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear about this....no wonder you are p***ed off , we all would be
jacqui
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya we were supposed to be leaving for Sydney on sunday but we have had to move the dates of our flights because the guy who is buying our house can't get the mortgage company to release the funds until they have seen a further indepth mining report his solicitors have had this report since the 14th oct so why they have only just requested it is beyond me so they are now saying it is going to be another 2 weeks so we have delayed our flights by 3 weeks just to be on the safe side as it has cost us £225 to change flight dates why it has to take 2 weeks i don't know all they got to do is read a report and say yay or nay then they can put us all out of our misery.
Anyway rant over trying to stay positive we have got through 2 other mining report what is one more.

very peed off
poshrice

Hi Poshrice,

Sorry to hear that. Thats terrible. Karma to you. Hope things get sorted soon. Remember you from NW Meet August. Hopefully meet up in Sydney someday

L-j x
Old Nov 4th 2005, 7:52 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

really sorry to hear that im sure it will come alright in the end

keep your chin up
these people just dont seem to understand they are actually playing with peoples lives here (they are inconsiderate gobshites)

sent k

jan xx
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:00 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshrice

very peed off
poshrice
Bloody hell Posh what a pain, Perthforme is right it does suck.

Its easy to say I know but keep positive you will soon be there
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:09 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the k guys am looking at it like i have another 3 weeks with my mum so not all bad all i can say is thank god for good neighbours without ours i would be computer less and stressing (get withdrawl symptoms without my BE) i know we will get there but was so physched for gettig started on tuesday now i got keep waiting a bit longer and this keyboard is buggig me as the letter N keeps o stickig so it looks like i ca't spell if i do't watch what i am typig lol

poshrice
Old Nov 4th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

What a bugger. I really feel for you. As if there isnt enough stress involved in this whole process to start with .

As you say though, at least you get to spend an extra couple of weeks with your Mum. Australia will be waiting for you when your time is right

Tracey