Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am I Right In Saying

Am I Right In Saying

Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:20 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Question Am I Right In Saying

HI THERE

AS AN ELECTRICIAN THE VISA APPLICATION IS FORM 47SK ?

I WILL BE APPLYING FOR OFFSHORE GENERAL SKILLED CATEGORIES
SKILLED-INDEPENDENT (CLASS BN, SUBCLASS 136)???

OR IS IT ..?? ONSHORE GENERAL SKILLED CATEGORIES

SKILLED-STATE/TERRITORY NOMINATED INDEPENDANT

(CLASS BN, SUBCLASS 137)

SORRY ME BRAINS FRYED
Old Jan 19th 2007, 9:45 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I Right In Saying

Originally Posted by martin4414
HI THERE

(CLASS BN, SUBCLASS 137)

SORRY ME BRAINS FRYED
First, it's bad form to write all in upper case. It's seen as shouting.
Second, take a look at DIMA's website, http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/index.htm. This is specific for skilled workers and will give you all the information you need to decide which visa is for you. If you are still having a problem, then I would suggest you contact an agent for a consultation. Most of them will give you some sort of initial assessment for a reasonable cost.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 1:01 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

HI THERE

(CLASS BN, SUBCLASS 137)

SORRY ME BRAINS FRYED
(Normally, I ignore posts written in capital letters. But seeing as it's you :You want form 47SK (Class BN, subclass 136).

You can get all yoru documents together and practice filling in the form, but remember - you need that positive skills assessment from the TRA before you can send off the visa application.

(Now go and turn your caps key off!)

Gina
Old Jan 20th 2007, 2:39 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Thank you

Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:00 pm
NO1SPARKY!

THANK YOU
Old Jan 20th 2007, 8:38 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU
carnt hear you