Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

am i the only one on nights in the uk tonight then?

am i the only one on nights in the uk tonight then?

Old Aug 14th 2005, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default am i the only one on nights in the uk tonight then?

feeling very jaded, its 4.20, all the kids are sound asleep, i've eaten all my grub, drank copious amounts of tea and now feeling very

weve been told that we're not allowed to use the internet for improper use and we will be monitored!!!! been logged on since i came on duty!

yeah, but if they knew about expats, they'd know that you just can't help it! you sort of try to do official things but then the finger always goes to my favourites !!!

can't tell you who 'they' are i suppose, you never know whose listening. mind you apparently theres only 16 people on at the mo!

well, what a load of twoddle.......thats it, done now, off to put the kettle on again.

see ya

debs x

Last edited by debbiemc; Aug 14th 2005 at 3:38 am.
Old Aug 14th 2005, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: am i the only one on nights in the uk tonight then?

guess that'll be a yes then! just little ol me

debs x [/QUOTE]
Old Aug 14th 2005, 4:27 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by debbiemc
guess that'll be a yes then! just little ol me

debs x
Get back to work and stop talking to yersen

Are you a nurse?

Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Get back to work and stop talking to yersen

Are you a nurse?

yep, am a nurse for my sins.....and theres been a few of them in my time!!!!

had to get some work done when you posted before the boss came
Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:26 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

You might've been last night, but I'm on for the next three nights.

Which reminds me, I must head off for an hour or so's else I'll be zedding at work! Catch you later mebbe.

Old Aug 14th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ProofReader

You might've been last night, but I'm on for the next three nights.

Which reminds me, I must head off for an hour or so's else I'll be zedding at work! Catch you later mebbe.

sorry matey, i won't be out tonight, i'll be tucked up in me bed throwing out those

don't you just hate nights?!!! just not good for you, but someone's gotta do em.......mind yuo good money at weekends! next months pay packet will be a bit fatter
Old Aug 14th 2005, 7:24 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i was on nights with you!!!!

but never have the time to log on!!!...............we are always rushed off our feet............I want your job!!

amanda
Old Aug 14th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by amanda76
yes i was on nights with you!!!!

but never have the time to log on!!!...............we are always rushed off our feet............I want your job!!

amanda

you'll have to fight sue for it amanda

did an agency on my old ward last week, OMG forgot how manic it was!