Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am i going completely mad?

Am i going completely mad?

Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Angry Am i going completely mad?

Why cant i get through to DIMIA??
Have i got the time wrong I am presuming it is at least 9.30am there by now, this is the 4th time i have stayed up to call them They are not responding - it just keeeps telling me they are shut. My case officer just seems to ignore my emails. Are they usually very slow to reply?(its been over a week) Now im getting paranoid and wondering whats going on...I desperately need to get in touch with them to confirm something about my medicals.Which I need to get done soon. Its all a bit :scared: Im stressed out. As a pre julyer ive had just about all the waiting one hormonal woman can take
Can anyone shed some light Please. I really would like to go to at some point tonight. Help....

Last edited by desperate2go; Feb 7th 2005 at 10:28 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: Am i going completely mad?

not just my C.O. ignoring me then........
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! remember ADELAIDE HAVE THAT FUNNY HALF HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE TO THE REST OF aUS waaa sorry caps were on! try again now maybe?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hevs
LOL! remember ADELAIDE HAVE THAT FUNNY HALF HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE TO THE REST OF aUS waaa sorry caps were on! try again now maybe?
Oh i've been down that road. Last time i stayed up till 2.15am. Still the answer message .......I am dialling as i type and
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I know things are more laid back in S/A but i'd have thought they'd be awake by now. Adelaide peeps?? Is there a public holiday your sneeking without us knowing???
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally Posted by desperate2go
Why cant i get through to DIMIA??
Probably all too busy shreddding documents, erasing videos and covering arses over the Claudia Rau affair.

Don't come to Oz if you are bi-lingual or not prepared to carry your passport at all times, even when surfing.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:10 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

No holiday here as far as I know! It's 10.40am now, they should be open for business.

Elaine M
Old Feb 7th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

DIMIA you lazy ba****ds- ANSWER THE PHONE!!
I can take no more...I am off to before i smash the phone into tiny pieces.