Reload this Page >

Am I a bad mummy?

Am I a bad mummy?

Old Dec 16th 2003, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

noodle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by booboo
It's me again

just remembered some years back I bought hubby an easter egg but it was broken. I thought "I can't give my beloved an egg in this condition" so I promptly ate it....

I also forgot to buy him a replacement....You ought to have seen his face when I had to explain what had happened. I had to tell him it was a sign of my true undying love for him thtat I could not give him an egg that was not up to the quality he would expect and tht he deserved....

booboo
hehehehe
Talking of easter eggs...

3 kids = lots of Easter eggs! The kids seem to forget about them, and I find that every time I make myself a cup of tea, i just have to have a bit of chocolate, which then normally turns into the whole egg!!! My eldest did realise last year, so I'll just have to cope with eating the other 2's eggs!

It is the only time I do it though!!

Noodle
Old Dec 17th 2003, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by noodle
Talking of easter eggs...

3 kids = lots of Easter eggs!
You're not kidding! Back in the UK my three kids would often receive eggs from 7 or 8 different relatives; that's two dozen chocolate eggs in one weekend! So of course I would have no choice but to help them out.............

Now here in Oz they just get one each from us!

And now I've just remembered, their piano teacher gave them each a Cadbury's chocolate stocking today, three lots of chocolate sitting in the fridge, oh god, the temptation...........!
Old Dec 17th 2003, 1:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies Ladies.....Just think of your hips!!!!!!!!
chaps, Im afraid its a bigger beer gut for you lot!!

Had a similar discussion at school this morning, and if it makes you feel better - ALL the mums do the same!! (especially the easter egg thing!)

now, wheres that malteser I dropped last night.........

sue
Old Dec 17th 2003, 2:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Blim got home last night... I had left the other tube (white choc buttons) on the kitchen counter and he started on them! Now I feel a lot less guilty (the guilt is shared) and the kids have had a munch too. I hope they're not expecting a lot in their stockings!