Reload this Page >

Am I allowed a peek???

Am I allowed a peek???

Old Jul 12th 2002, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Am I allowed a peek???

Hi everyone
If any of you have had your xrays, can you enlighten me as to whether I'm allowed to open the x ray packet? Been for x rays today (medicals in 2 weeks), and we have the report sealed as expected, but they've also sealed the x ray packet. Thought I'd read threads before when people had actually looked at theirs, just curious.
Sue
Old Jul 12th 2002, 9:59 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I allowed a peek???

Hi sue,

I dont think you are allowed to look...be a good girl now!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2002, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

not sure,but i will as i am paying for it
rday
Old Jul 12th 2002, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point

course you can, you take a peek its only a load of old bones.
its the medical forms that you must keep sealed when the doctors done his thing or hers.
mines sat at the side of me do you want a peek !
we had to send the wifes with the medicals,because of a tecnicality with the film so i thought why not take another. and they looked the same as mine except for the threpenny bits.
yours tipper.
Old Jul 13th 2002, 12:20 am
Alex V. Stoddar

You can look at the film. Just not the Radiologists' report which is sealed. If the
X-Rays are *IN* the sealed envelope, you cannot open it. It should be sealed with the
Radiologists' signature across it.

If there were any abnormalities they were supposed to speak to you about them and in
most cases they show you on the film what they're talking about. Sounds like you
didn't get the luxury.

I say don't touch it or you may be in for doing that portion of the process again.

-Alex

"SueandIan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi everyone If any of you have had your xrays, can you enlighten me as to whether
    > I'm allowed to open the x ray packet? Been for x rays today (medicals in 2 weeks),
    > and we have the report sealed as expected, but they've also sealed the x ray
    > packet. Thought I'd read threads before when people had actually looked at theirs,
    > just curious. Sue
    >
    >
    >
    > --

Old Jul 13th 2002, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

shaun/lor is an unknown quantity at this point

hi when i had my x-ray the doctor showed it to me before he put it in the envelope. saying there wasnt anything to worry about. also after having the medical and taking it with me, the doctor let me take it home. but i wouldnt open it if its sealed. just ask the doctor at your medical if you can have a look. good luck lor
Old Jul 13th 2002, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Thanks for the replies. I think I'll err on the side of caution, leave them sealed till we have the medicals, then maybe I'll have a peek....... okay then, I will definitely have a look!!!
Sue
Not known for being patient