Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Almost made me cry!!!

Almost made me cry!!!

Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:04 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Almost made me cry!!!

Was my sons birthday on Friday..................after opening his pressies and having breakie etc etc...he cam over to me and said ...."Mum this has got to be the best birthday ever" I said....well I take it you like all your pressies...to whit he replied......" Yeah they are great but there is one thing even better that that...............................a happy family!!!'

What a wonderful thing for a 9 year old boy to say!!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:07 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost made me cry!!!

Originally Posted by biggy
Was my sons birthday on Friday..................after opening his pressies and having breakie etc etc...he cam over to me and said ...."Mum this has got to be the best birthday ever" I said....well I take it you like all your pressies...to whit he replied......" Yeah they are great but there is one thing even better that that...............................a happy family!!!'

Aww thats a lovely thing to say, think i'd have been filling up as well
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:09 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah that is a wonderful thing for a 9 year old to say.
You have obviously done a good job there for a 9yr old to recognize what most of us take years to recognize.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Hi

What a great thing to say, boys can be so loving. One of my boys is like that, then the next day, his a little shit.

Jane
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

What a great thing to say, boys can be so loving. One of my boys is like that, then the next day, his a little shit.

Jane

lol thats blokes for ye
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Mmmmm, perhaps you should make more effort with the pressies next year!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by Steve G
Mmmmm, perhaps you should make more effort with the pressies next year!!
lol he got one of them robosapien things its brill farts and burps just like hubby but without the guff
Old Sep 25th 2005, 12:22 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Awww, bless him...that is so cute......reminds me of our 7 years old attempt to cover up his fights with his younger brother, who is 3. As soon as we hear the shouting and screaming, there's a pause then tears. Soon after, a tickling session to make him laugh again through the tears, hoping Mum or Dad won't notice.

They get so bright at this age don't they?
Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:06 pm
calm down

goldcoastbound is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Almost made me cry!!!

[just read this what a cuttie. boys are always loving when little.
keep up the good work l
Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:13 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaaah, bless him
Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Almost made me cry!!!

ahh wot asweetie,i have two kids like that.not perfect but will say the sweetest things that make it all worthwhile.i took them to mcdonalds for theretheir tea yesterday.tom said mum you are the best mum in the whole wide world.then he said mum actually you are the second best,mary is the best and then you.puzzled i said mary who."you know mum jesus mother" bless
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by irishbloo
you are the second best,mary is the best and then you.puzzled i said mary who."you know mum jesus mother" bless
I thought it was going to be Mary Christmas!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lee/jane
Hi

Jane
My 8 year old daughter says stuff like that all the time.So sweet
At Brownies they made t shirts and could write anything they wanted on them.....she wrote I LOVE MY FAMILY THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD
Old Sep 25th 2005, 4:41 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds me of the time when my son was about 7 years old. I'd asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he gave me a short list. Fortunately, nothing on it was that expensive and we managed to get everything on it. He was also given money by his grandparents. Later that day he asked if I would take him down to the local shops. He bought a box of Roses chocolates and promptly gave them to me. "Why have you bought me these?" I asked him. "I bought them for you because you bought me everything on my list" he replied.

Aaah, I was close to tears, bless him.

Now though, he's a strapping 15 year old who towers over me, never tidies his room, has detentions in school, and rarely does as he is told How times have changed.

Though I must admit, he still gives me a kiss before he goes to bed at night

Julie
Old Sep 25th 2005, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Awwwwwwww bless him

Melissa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.