Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Almost footie legends tonight....

Almost footie legends tonight....

Old May 25th 2005, 11:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Almost footie legends tonight....

At boot camp, eeerrr, i mean training last night we were told that our team (Berwick womans footie club AKA The Wickers) is going to be on the footie show.

Picture the grand final division three, the sealing goal, side kick bang on target....then the opposition comes in from nowhere and takes her out!! Apparently Kim didn't see much of the after match party and the subsequent promotion to division two.

The Wickers are 2nd on the ladder this season http://www.vwfl.org.au/default.aspx?...play&aid=95011

GO WICKERS!!!

Hevs.xxx With a very sore corked thumb

Last edited by hevs; May 26th 2005 at 12:07 am.
Old May 26th 2005, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Almost footie legends tonight....

Hevs you must let us know when you're going to be on the Footy Show so that we can tune in and watch
Old May 26th 2005, 5:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Hevs you must let us know when you're going to be on the Footy Show so that we can tune in and watch
I don't think shes going on it JK. The way I read it one of the clips from Almost Footbal legends will be of her team on the Footy show tonight.
I usually record it & will watch it tomorrow.

Its maybe just as well shes not on it, Shane Crawford, Adam McPhee etc would NOT be safe.
Old May 26th 2005, 12:45 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by Bordy
I don't think shes going on it JK. The way I read it one of the clips from Almost Footbal legends will be of her team on the Footy show tonight.
I usually record it & will watch it tomorrow.

Its maybe just as well shes not on it, Shane Crawford, Adam McPhee etc would NOT be safe.
'on ya Hevs! Let us know - I've missed the AFL show tonight.

I normally stay up for the NRL one from Sydney - much better - more fun, more capers, more laughs, more footy.

That big ponce Sam really gets on my wick and they are so dry - there's no action at all in the AFL one.

badge

Old May 26th 2005, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we please have some pictures of the squad...?

I reckon those skin tight tops with the cut off arms would really show off some pretty fine be-atches...

I'm particularly interested in close ups of the rugby studs.

Your drooling...

Three Legs

Originally Posted by hevs
At boot camp, eeerrr, i mean training last night we were told that our team (Berwick womans footie club AKA The Wickers) is going to be on the footie show.

Picture the grand final division three, the sealing goal, side kick bang on target....then the opposition comes in from nowhere and takes her out!! Apparently Kim didn't see much of the after match party and the subsequent promotion to division two.

The Wickers are 2nd on the ladder this season http://www.vwfl.org.au/default.aspx?...play&aid=95011

GO WICKERS!!!

Hevs.xxx With a very sore corked thumb
Old May 26th 2005, 1:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Its only just finished Badge

Bree, who got a mention by Eddie is a fab girl and is, as he said, very tall. Shes a great rucker and has the bruises to proove it. Shes a receptionist at collingwood (poor bugger!) and her Dads our coach.

The team gets $500 for entering.

I may get on footie legends Jay when i pluck up the courage to play maybe in a couple of weeks time :scared:

Three legs, shut up (actually there was a great pic of the girls on that link but now i can't find it.)

Badge, Sam Newmans an aquired taste, he makes me LOL reguarly now

Bordy
Old May 26th 2005, 1:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Its only just finished Badge

Bree, who got a mention by Eddie is a fab girl and is, as he said, very tall. Shes a great rucker and has the bruises to proove it. Shes a receptionist at collingwood (poor bugger!) and her Dads our coach.
Nothing like watching a good old fashioned ruck. Sure helps when you have a nice tall girl & shes a Great Rucker & will show you her Bruises.

Nite Hevs,
Old May 26th 2005, 1:56 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bordy
Nothing like watching a good old fashioned ruck. Sure helps when you have a nice tall girl & shes a Great Rucker & will show you her Bruises.

Nite Hevs,
You jealous??
Old May 26th 2005, 2:25 pm
The Godfather

You jealous??
You a good rucker???