Allo All!!!

Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Allo All!!!

Hey Guys,

Just a quick email to say hi before we leave for Oz. Moving out of the flat on Friday night and staying in a hotel until Monday when we fly out to Brissie!!!

Family situation is much better - we are all talking together now which is good.

Anyway - take care all. Will be online again when we arrive (if not before hand for a short while).

Email us if you want anything - [email protected]

Anthony ..
Old Aug 13th 2003, 12:06 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Allo All!!!

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hey Guys,

Just a quick email to say hi before we leave for Oz. Moving out of the flat on Friday night and staying in a hotel until Monday when we fly out to Brissie!!!

Family situation is much better - we are all talking together now which is good.

Anyway - take care all. Will be online again when we arrive (if not before hand for a short while).

Anthony ..

Hello Anthony

I am very pleased to hear that you and your family are on speaking terms once more. Hope everything works out for you

Mel
Old Aug 13th 2003, 1:22 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Guys,

Anthony ..
Was wondering how you were getting on. All the best to you both and glad things are sorted with your family. Hope your dog is well

Jo
Old Aug 13th 2003, 2:38 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Well done mate!!

Was following your progress before I left for Bris Vegas on a holiday and was very pleased to hear you got the visa when I returned.

You will have a great time over there as I found the place to be excellant.

Will hopefully be following you over to Bris Vegas some time next year, we will have to meet for a drink if you fancy one.

If you want a good pub that serves decent English bitter and not that awful Aussie lager try the Pig and Whistle at Indooroopilly shopping centre. That first pint of Tetleys after 2 weeks was almost heaven.

Cheers and all the best

TT

Hey Guys,

Anthony ..
Old Aug 13th 2003, 3:39 pm
A soft and furry member

Bluey is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Anthony. Your little visa saga has had more cliffhangers than 24.

Of course I'm jealous as hell that your going so soon, but I've only got a couple of months more here to do.

Say hello to your dog from us all.

Blue.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Excellent news about your family, really glad things have worked out for you.

Keep in touch and make sure you post once you get settled out there- you know how desperate we are for news!!