Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

allied pickfords coming today

allied pickfords coming today

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:07 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Cool allied pickfords coming today

Hi All

we have got a bloke coming today to give us a quote i'm looking for a shared 20 ft container 350 cu ft , i have had 1 quote for £2.200.00.

apart from this quote can anyone tell me some some question's that i should ask him while he is here.

john..
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: allied pickfords coming today

Good luck, hope it all goes well.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:21 am
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

thanks karen it's a lot money that we all have to part with that's the problem.

john.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

We had a sole use of a 20ft container and to be honest we are so glad that we brought as much stuff as we did, we believe that it would have cost a lot more to get all the things again.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:28 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi All

we have got a bloke coming today to give us a quote i'm looking for a shared 20 ft container 350 cu ft , i have had 1 quote for £2.200.00.

apart from this quote can anyone tell me some some question's that i should ask him while he is here.

john..

Length of time it will take
Insurance
Storage
The extras it customs clearance etc
The small print

Not too sure if there's anything else

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 11:54 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it the bloke from the Glasgow office...if it is u will be able to get the insurance for less, and if he is more expensive than the other quote tell him u have a cheaper one but would rather go with them and he should come down in price

good luck
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 12:07 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

cheers mate i'll do that only got 1 quote £2.290.00.

have to be carefull they will chance everything they can to get more money of you.

thanks
john