Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

!!ALLEBLOODYLEUGAH!! We GOT it!!!!!

!!ALLEBLOODYLEUGAH!! We GOT it!!!!!

Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:06 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: !!ALLEBLOODYLEUGAH!! We GOT it!!!!!

Originally posted by h garrett
After the longest 18 months/ 2 years we got the yellow envelope!
yip! yip! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks to all those who have kept me sane through all of this and good luck to all those waiting, its an excellent feeling!!!
So, that's chapter one over with then. Roll on chapter two.

Well Done & all the best.
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:21 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Heather, Matt, Leah and Niall

Well done, I am so pleased for you all - wait till Dave see's your thread he'll be off down the RSL Club to celebrate for you!!

Just need to get your house sold - fingers, eyes etc crossed!!

Talk to you soon

Kim
(Mrs Bluerobot)
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:23 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bluerobot
Heather, Matt, Leah and Niall

Well done, I am so pleased for you all - wait till Dave see's your thread he'll be off down the RSL Club to celebrate for you!!

Just need to get your house sold - fingers, eyes etc crossed!!

Talk to you soon

Kim
(Mrs Bluerobot)
Kim! will you get off your bloody phone of an evening so i can speak to you! Good on Dave, hope he rings when he's had a few
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:35 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all those who have kept me sane through all of this and good luck to all those waiting, its an excellent feeling!!!
Excellent news bet you've got the whoopee feeling now
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

well done and all the best

ellen1
Old Sep 9th 2003, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Fantastic news! Keep drinking and start planning.

Turn your 80's music on tonight and get dancing!!:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Sep 9th 2003, 5:04 pm
plumber39

Well done Heather and Family ! I,m sure your,ll sell the house no prob's, then your off in the big shiney bird .

The plumber!

Old Sep 9th 2003, 5:08 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Got a second viewing in the morning, so its all crossed again!
MM I know you were joking by the way and thanks again for all the advice re the furniture
Thanks to everyone whose congratulated us, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, ahhhhhhhh oh, and i really am grinning like the picture too
Old Sep 9th 2003, 7:05 pm
Badge

Congrats Heather!!!

I always felt that you got the short straw when they were allocating the queue lengths ....

i've been waiting for the day when you got it...

:-)

badgers

Old Sep 9th 2003, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations - keep us posted with some good stuff when you get there!
Old Sep 9th 2003, 11:28 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Very Pleased for You

Hope everything goes swimmingly from now on - and come see us when you visit Sydney

Cheers Sandra
Old Sep 10th 2003, 9:25 am
High in the Dandenongs

Cheers Badgers! Thats typical about the que length for me, you ought to come shopping with me, it happens there to!

Will definately keep you all posted from the "other side"

Sandra, will definately come and see you and the family as we travel through Sydney. We need to see Dave to, hey! i feel another barbie coming on!!!!!!

Thanks to all who have pm ed me and stuff, i will reply as soon as i get chance, it may take a while!

Still very happy, but the second viewing never showed as he thought it was friday, but hes down town with a mortgage advisor as we speak, so it sounds promising.......

We celebrated with a take away and some champers, but after 2 mouthfulls i decided i much prefered my smirnoff ice (classy bird me) had half the bottle then crashed out big style on the sofa at about 10.15. Its either my age, or all the excitement, well thats my excuse anyway

Cheers everyone have a great day H xxx
Old Sep 10th 2003, 10:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steandleigh

Many congratulations - keep us posted with some good stuff when you get there!

here here!!!!!!!
sue
Old Sep 10th 2003, 1:50 pm
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road

Fantastic news! Have a cold one for me!!

Now, who is going to get there first - you, me or BooBoo??

Good luck with everything and hope the house sale doesn't take too long.

Sally and family
Old Sep 10th 2003, 2:51 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, about time eh? good luck with the house i've got everything crossed for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.