Expat addict?

Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Expat addict?

Oops, hubby's had a bit of a go about my addiction to Expats... apparently I don't talk to him when he gets home, keep telling my kids I'm busy etc. etc. The house is a wreck. So, I'm gonna try going without for a week!!!!
Just before I close down for the week (aggghhhhhhhhhh!!!), is there anyone else out there who spends a stupid amount of time on here? Do you all log on at work? If so, do you actually get any work done? :scared:
Larissa
Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:59 am
Badge

Default Re: Expat addict?

Originally posted by Larissa
Oops, hubby's had a bit of a go about my addiction to Expats... apparently I don't talk to him when he gets home, keep telling my kids I'm busy etc. etc. The house is a wreck. So, I'm gonna try going without for a week!!!!
Just before I close down for the week (aggghhhhhhhhhh!!!), is there anyone else out there who spends a stupid amount of time on here? Do you all log on at work? If so, do you actually get any work done? :scared:
Larissa
You'll be back.

happens to the best and rest of us I bet.

Last night my gf rang me up to talk about that most exciting of topics - engagement rings = we are apart briefly - and I had to type really quietly - on my engagement post lol!- so she wouldn't think I was being inattentive..

At one point I was paying attention, and not typing. She said
"Badgers - are you typing?"

"no its my hard drive clicking away Honest!"

At work they're all laid back and I heard one bloke say "he works long hrs on the site, but otherwise he's taking to his aussie mates or something!!"

Badgers

Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Larissa

Hi
yes i am an addict too. I love to hear all the stories, and I have learned so much. My hubby moans sometimes too, but as I told him some knowledge is better than none, he could not argue with that one. So I will keep looking and posting and one day soon I hope to be posting from the otherside.

Dee
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[
At one point I was paying attention, and not typing. She said
"Badgers - are you typing?"

"no its my hard drive clicking away Honest!"

Badgers

pmsl at that badge must be the way my mind works!

Yes Larrisa, totally addictive, bet you don't last 24 hours. Good luck
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

ohh... maybe I'd better go underground then..... make sure the e-mail notices don't go to our joint e-mail address and so on....
Larissa
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:08 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

go to your options and click the no box for e mail notification, you can also log on invisably as well!, but you do still need to be sat at the computer! has your hoover got i long nossle on it? you could get one of those dusters on a pole too
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by h garrett
go to your options and click the no box for e mail notification, you can also log on invisably as well!, but you do still need to be sat at the computer! has your hoover got i long nossle on it? you could get one of those dusters on a pole too
yeah, done that, but am already missing the little pingy noise when an e-mail notification comes in... any ideas about how to wash up, nappy change and do the dinner??
Larissa
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

yeah, done that, but am already missing the little pingy noise when an e-mail notification comes in... any ideas about how to wash up, nappy change and do the dinner??
Larissa
hmmmmmm ok, get a dish washer, boxed micro dinners and let hubby do the nappies, sorted! Havn't you gone yet!
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

yes definitely an addict i log wherever i can!! i need help!
Old Sep 11th 2003, 11:31 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Larissa

buy a dishwasher........get the kids to load/unload
coincide nappy changes with your own loo breaks/coffee breaks
send hubby for takeaway

there........sorted
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:14 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

has your hoover got i long nossle on it? you could get one of those dusters on a pole too
Thats why you bought the new hoover the other week! I can confirm that Hev is addicted. As I was leaving work yesterday for my 1 1/2 hour drive home she said she would get the tea on. As I arrive home at 7pm I find she's just started ours and the kids tea. Shame on you woman put the computer behind you and get back to the kitchen.

I think I might see if I can get you one of those internet fridges and a laptop for the bedroom .

But hey do I really care

WE GOT OUR VISA, WE SOLD OUR HOUSE
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:40 pm
High in the Dandenongs

whats an internet fridge?
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:43 pm
Badge

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HUP
Thats why you bought the new hoover the other week! I can confirm that Hev is addicted. As I was leaving work yesterday for my 1 1/2 hour drive home she said she would get the tea on. As I arrive home at 7pm I find she's just started ours and the kids tea. Shame on you woman put the computer behind you and get back to the kitchen.

And then I called!!! More time wasted!! Just realised that HUP is garrats other half!

Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:47 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

whats an internet fridge?
As you can see it even has the drinks dispenser that you want
Attached Thumbnails Expat addict?-fridge.jpeg  
Old Sep 11th 2003, 12:50 pm
High in the Dandenongs

cool

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.