Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Allamnada Hospital, Gold coast

Allamnada Hospital, Gold coast

Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

mr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of lightmr luvpants is a glorious beacon of light
Default Allamnada Hospital, Gold coast

hi.

My wife has applied for a nursing position at this hospital. Is there anyone on here that works there that could give us a heads up please?

JOHN
Old Jul 8th 2010, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

seanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to allseanpears99 is a name known to all
Default Re: Allamnada Hospital, Gold coast

Originally Posted by mr luvpants View Post
hi.

My wife has applied for a nursing position at this hospital. Is there anyone on here that works there that could give us a heads up please?

JOHN
Cant help on work stuff, but my mate has been in there twice for a week at a time over the last 6 months.

Private hospital, nice place in southport. Looks okay, but only been there in visiting circumstances.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Pommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to all

I work at Pindara Private which is just down the road to Allamanda.....so we get a lot of their staff and vice versa. I have heard mixed reports like any job some people fit in well others not so much. Not much help I'm afraid but i reckon its kinda a good thing to start a new job with no preconcieved ideas about it.
Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:28 am
Just Joined

lindylui is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mr luvpants View Post
hi.

JOHN
Hi, Ive just started working there and find it a good place to work compared to my previous employer. Had difficulty with being paid the correct yr level , had to get a justice of peace to sign a statutory dec then they sorted it right away.
Ive been ther for about 3 months so far and love it. Pm me if you want to know more.
Linda
Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:33 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pommiebird View Post
I work at Pindara Private which is just down the road to Allamanda.....so we get a lot of their staff and vice versa. I have heard mixed reports like any job some people fit in well others not so much. Not much help I'm afraid but i reckon its kinda a good thing to start a new job with no preconcieved ideas about it.
in which part of pindarra do you work?