Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For All Those Still In The Uk

For All Those Still In The Uk

Old Mar 10th 2007, 4:14 am

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For All Those Still In The Uk

Oh what's so wrong with a good whinge every now and then, good for the soul I say

What I'm going to find really interesting is this...when we get to Brisbane which country will I miss most - the UK or NZ? If I get a dose of culture shock which way will it swing?

Old Mar 10th 2007, 9:33 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nerine
Oh what's so wrong with a good whinge every now and then, good for the soul I say

What I'm going to find really interesting is this...when we get to Brisbane which country will I miss most - the UK or NZ? If I get a dose of culture shock which way will it swing?

An one week on this thread is still ruimbling on lol

Jen
Old Mar 12th 2007, 12:39 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wereoutahere
What have i done?
Nothing! I'm sorry you got the impression from my post that you had done something.

My original point was about your user name being a clear reflection of your desire to leave the UK - I namechecked you a second time because I wanted to clear up the confusion about who my comments re looking forward to moving to Australia were in relation to - posters like yourself and a couple of others (but who don't have such memorable user names) rather than those posters already in Australia.

Yes, I bet it's crysal clear now!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:59 am
Cambridgeshire family

wereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud of

I've forgot what everyone was argueing about now
Old Mar 12th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: For All Those Still In The Uk

I've forgot what everyone was argueing about now
The rosie tint of my shades I think...
Old Mar 12th 2007, 3:32 pm
Cambridgeshire family

wereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud of

Oh yer, well there aint no sun here in Cambridgeshire at the moment so no need for any kind of shades
Old Mar 12th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yer, well there aint no sun here in Cambridgeshire at the moment so no need for any kind of shades
You're tellin me! I was ready the 'how hot is it here' thread or something like that earlier... I must say I have no sympathy for all those having to plunge into their pools or crack a stubbie to cool themselves down!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sambo76
Sorry to hear its not working for you - but at least you have tried it. Better to have given it a go than to wonder what might have been.
Ditto

And it has to be said -- The Ozzies do call us whinging poms!!!!!

Last edited by Nizcac; Mar 12th 2007 at 9:29 pm.