To all those on the Gold Coast

Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:20 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking To all those on the Gold Coast

Ok, give it to me, warts 'n' all!

Whats it really like??
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:22 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all those on the Gold Coast

Originally Posted by RooksieJ

Whats it really like??
Wet 'n' sandy
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by wmoore
Wet 'n' sandy
twerp!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:24 am

anyone apart from wayne that is
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

twerp!!
Why thank you

Seriously though, the Gold Coast covers a huge area, it's not just Surfers. The hinterland and rainforest is beautiful and there are fantastic quiet beaches towards the NSW border. I love Surfers but couldn't live there!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Whats it really like??
Rooksie
Where are you off to? It depends what you want in life, schools and jobs etc.
I lived in Main Beach for 18 months and I did not enjoy it, I am now in the midst of suburbia and I love it. Five minutes drive and I am on the lovely beach at Burleigh Heads.

Ask any questions you may have.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:31 am

Why thank you

Seriously though, the Gold Coast covers a huge area, it's not just Surfers. The hinterland and rainforest is beautiful and there are fantastic quiet beaches towards the NSW border. I love Surfers but couldn't live there!

thank you. what the chuff are you doing in darwin??? Surely you jest!!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:32 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by debsy
Rooksie
I lived in Main Beach for 18 months and I did not enjoy it, I am now in the midst of suburbia and I love it. Five minutes drive and I am on the lovely beach at Burleigh Heads.

Hello stranger! Didn't realise you still posted on here. I have a question for you, I'll send you a PM.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:33 am

Rooksie

havent got a clue yet. i can only narrow it down by saying im looking for catholic schools for the kids. we had a disasterous financial year last year due to ping ponging so looking for cheap houses!!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:33 am
What's happening dudes?

thank you. what the chuff are you doing in darwin??? Surely you jest!!!
Nope. While we were travelling I got a call from a mate with a job offer and decided to take it! Been here 6 or 7 weeks now and doing OK
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:36 am

Nope. While we were travelling I got a call from a mate with a job offer and decided to take it! Been here 6 or 7 weeks now and doing OK
WOW! ive missed quite a bit on here!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

havent got a clue yet. i can only narrow it down by saying im looking for catholic schools for the kids. we had a disasterous financial year last year due to ping ponging so looking for cheap houses!!!
Primary or High Schools?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:41 am

Primary or High Schools?
both mate. got ages 6 and 11 so 11 year old falls somewhere in between at the moment i guess
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:41 am
What's happening dudes?

WOW! ive missed quite a bit on here!
Me too. What's all this ping-pong business?
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

both mate. got ages 6 and 11 so 11 year old falls somewhere in between at the moment i guess
Well, there are a few that I know of, St Kevins at Benowa (Primary) and I think Aquinas (Ashmore I think) and Marymount (Burleigh) are both P12 schools.
A lot of the brits that come to the GC seem to settle in Pacific Pines on the Northern end of the GC. I think that the property prices are more reasonable there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.