Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To All The Kids Out There

To All The Kids Out There

Old Oct 28th 2005, 10:51 am
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up To All The Kids Out There

Hi
I am Maisie. I am 8 years old.If any kids out there are going to Australia or are already there and want to chat please answer this
I would like to make some new friends
I am going to the Sunshine Coast in December
Thanks
from Maisie.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 1:44 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To All The Kids Out There

Well, I would suggest trying to get the two little dagboys interested, but I have enough trouble getting them to have a conversation with me. I could try. In its favour is the fact that it involves the computer (which they love to play about on) and gives them the chance to mess up my desktop and put things in the bin :scared: The downside is that they would have to talk to a girl (and they seem to have mixed feelings about girls at the moment). We will see

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:22 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello maisie

i have a daughter who is 9 yrs old , rebecca - we wont be making the move to oz until the new yr though/spring time.

i will let her know though when she gets home from her nans and perhaps she will write to you

manda
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:50 am
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by amanda76
hello maisie

i have a daughter who is 9 yrs old , rebecca - we wont be making the move to oz until the new yr though/spring time.

i will let her know though when she gets home from her nans and perhaps she will write to you

manda
thankyou,
how are you??
were abouts are you moving
thanks
bye
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:53 am
desperate2go's little un

Post Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by DagBoy
Well, I would suggest trying to get the two little dagboys interested, but I have enough trouble getting them to have a conversation with me. I could try. In its favour is the fact that it involves the computer (which they love to play about on) and gives them the chance to mess up my desktop and put things in the bin :scared: The downside is that they would have to talk to a girl (and they seem to have mixed feelings about girls at the moment). We will see

Cheers,

DagBoy
dagboy
thankyou i would love it if you could try!
bye
maisie
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by junior ozchick

thankyou,
how are you??
thanks
bye
\

HI
I am nine & move December 2004!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:03 am
desperate2go's little un

Exclamation Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by caz41
\

HI
I am nine & move December 2004!
hi caz
were abouts do you live??
do you like it out there?
im quite sceard :scared:
im going in december im 8
thankyou
maisiexx
ps is were your living nice what earrer is it?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

caz41 will become famous soon enough

hi caz
were abouts do you live??
do you like it out there?
im quite sceard :scared:
im going in december im 8
thankyou
maisiexx
ps is were your living nice what earrer is it?
HI again
thats my mums name!

I live in Vic/melb/mt eliza
Yes I do but I was scared too!

YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:31 am
Just Joined

woodjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: To All The Kids Out There

Hi Maisie,

I'm, Erin, we're moving to Brisbane.I am 9 years old and have a brother who is 7 years old and a sister who is 4 years old.Me and my family will arrive in Brisbane on the 2nd December.

I will miss all my family and friends but at the same time i will feel happy because a new adventure begins.

Bye,From Erin
Old Oct 29th 2005, 11:47 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I am Maisie. I am 8 years old.If any kids out there are going to Australia or are already there and want to chat please answer this
I would like to make some new friends
I am going to the Sunshine Coast in December
Thanks
from Maisie.

hi
my name is chloe i am 9 years old i am moving to perth are you scared about moving to australia got to go out now but will come on here later.

Bye
Chloe
Old Oct 29th 2005, 2:46 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

thankyou,
how are you??
thanks
bye

hello, we are moving to queensland/brisbane, i will write again later. i am nine yrs old

rebecca
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:05 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by caz41
HI again
thats my mums name!

I live in Vic/melb/mt eliza
Yes I do but I was scared too!

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

sorry
i really hope i like it.
at a place my dad is he says it been raining for 1 week
maisie
ps whats your name????????
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:07 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by woodjo
Hi Maisie,

I'm, Erin, we're moving to Brisbane.I am 9 years old and have a brother who is 7 years old and a sister who is 4 years old.Me and my family will arrive in Brisbane on the 2nd December.

I will miss all my family and friends but at the same time i will feel happy because a new adventure begins.

Bye,From Erin

hi erin
who are you leaving behind?
i have to leave my 2 sets of grandpaernts and my CAT
from maisie
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:13 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by kris maynard
hi
my name is chloe i am 9 years old i am moving to perth are you scared about moving to australia got to go out now but will come on here later.

Bye
Chloe
chloe
a lot of people move to perth i hope its nice for you!!!!!!!!!!!
im SO SCEARD :scared:
when i get out therei dont have a house or school if we dont hurry up and find one
thanks
maisie xx
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:14 pm
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by amanda76
hello, we are moving to queensland/brisbane, i will write again later. i am nine yrs old

rebecca
rebecca
your near me ALLILOUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
chat soon
maisie xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.