Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Of all the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Of all the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Jun 29th 2004, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of
Default Of all the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

For my little one to get a cold he picks today!!!

We are off to Sydney tomorrow morning and I am looking for any flight tips for small children with snotty noses!!

:scared:
Old Jun 29th 2004, 6:46 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Of all the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Mummy

We are off to Sydney tomorrow morning and I am looking for any flight tips for small children with snotty noses!!

Typical isn't it !! Does them up with calpol !!

Have a good flight and good luck Mummy !!

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004.....Twice !!

Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

P.S. Sorry Gryff! Make sure you get a seat near the back of the plane and don't breathe in!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Freo555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Mummy

Had a similar experience on a flight to Perth with our 8 month old in Januarary. Olbas Oil for children is good - a drop or two on a hankie keeps them breathing better when they're asleep and a dab of vaseline stops the skin around they're nose drying out in the dehydrating cabin air. good luck.....

Freo