Alf Stewart

Old Dec 24th 2005, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

tequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nice
Talking Alf Stewart

Tell me pleaseI just gotta know, is......is Alf alive after the crash on Home and Away? And what flamin golar would drive like that?
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Alf Stewart

Originally Posted by tequila
Tell me pleaseI just gotta know, is......is Alf alive after the crash on Home and Away? And what flamin golar would drive like that?

Not telling, Ya flamin mongrel.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

YOU MEAN ALF's BEEN IN A ACCIDENT :scared:
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:26 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karenjc
YOU MEAN ALF's BEEN IN A ACCIDENT :scared:
You sound like Skippy now.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
You sound like Skippy now.
I prefer to sound like flipper
Old Dec 24th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I didnt know he was still alive to have an accident. I stopped watching H&A about 15 years ago! :scared:

Tell me does he still have a can of VB permanently attached to the end of his arm. (No wonder he had a driving accident!)
Old Dec 24th 2005, 11:19 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Its his 60th birthday today!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 11:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Rearrange these words into a well known phrase:

Life

A

Get

:scared:
Old Dec 24th 2005, 11:55 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Wow, I didnt know he was still alive to have an accident. I stopped watching H&A about 15 years ago! :scared:

Tell me does he still have a can of VB permanently attached to the end of his arm. (No wonder he had a driving accident!)
v#$%^nal backwash as it`s called in SA
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

tequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nicetequila is just really nice

streuth, fair go mate it's a bonza little show. I hope he makes it, what would they do with no Alf to sort 'em all out!
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:22 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Is his poodle perm wifey still with us?
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

hi tequila,

Alf lives, i dont know who dies. i think Martha is paralysed.

i love home and away, i watch it everyday!!!! i know i am really sad!

Kate.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Ailse, no, she popped her merry clogs a while back, but he does seem to keep having rele's turn up out of the woodwork.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

nothing sad about it Kate, don't apologise. and thanks, phew i thought he was a gonna for sure.
Old Dec 24th 2005, 4:39 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tequila
Ailse, no, she popped her merry clogs a while back, but he does seem to keep having rele's turn up out of the woodwork.
Does he still have the bayside diner?...I haven't watched it for many moons...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.