Alan Titchmarsh

Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:15 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Alan Titchmarsh

Well we've started phase one tarting (I mean dressing ) up the front garden....gravel, plant pots and paint pots....
The garden looks like a combined before and after shot from an episode of ground force...(well I've got legs like Tommy and the wife's got t£ts like charlie ).
I hope its not going to be too long before we sell because It'll kill the kids to live in a tidy house for too long...

CORKER

Last edited by CORKER; Mar 21st 2005 at 9:19 pm.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Alan Titchmarsh

Originally Posted by CORKER
Well we've started phase one tarting (I mean dressing ) up the front garden....gravel, plant pots and paint pots....
I hope its not going to be too long before we sell because It'll kill the kids to live in a tidy house for too long...

CORKER
Best of luck with buyers for the house, get Charlie in to do the water feature......

Regards
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:26 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stewie
Best of luck with buyers for the house, get Charlie in to do the water feature......

Regards
I'm hoping that we don't have too much trouble selling the house....We live in a row of big old victorian villas. Someone bought the house next door and started to renovate it, and they had loads of people knocking on the door asking to buy it.
She sold it for a massive amount and that was with no roof and the rest of the of house as a shell.
So fingers crossed..
CORKER
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

The garden looks like a combined before and after shot from an episode of ground force...(well I've got legs like Tommy and the wife's got t£ts like charlie ).

CORKER
Best of luck for selling the house - that's the one stage I'm not looking forward to. My kids can't last a day without drawing on the walls or window sill or pulling down the curtains, let alone tidy up !
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:10 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

CORKER
Hopefully the wife will look like Jodie Rigby (the Oz equivalent of Charlie) when you get to Oz

Cheers
Alistair