Alan Collett

Old Oct 12th 2002, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Korma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alan Collett

Hi Alan, would you please tell me if once my application for skilled migration has been received can I enter Australia or not, I think not but need you to verify this for me.

Thanks Korma
Old Oct 12th 2002, 11:44 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alan Collett

Hello Korma.

Yes, you can enter Australia while your visa application is being processed, but when the time comes for your visa to be granted you will have to be outside Australia => make sure that DIMIA has contact details for you, so that they can tell you when you need to head overseas to a post such as Auckland or Singapore where your visa can be evidenced.

In saying this I'm assuming you are applying for an offshore skilled visa and have a valid travel visa (or similar) that will allow you to enter Australia while your permanent residency application is being processed ...

Best regards.

Originally posted by Korma:
Hi Alan, would you please tell me if once my application for skilled migration has been received can I enter Australia or not, I think not but need you to verify this for me.

Thanks Korma