Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Airport to Eastern Creek Quarantine Station

Airport to Eastern Creek Quarantine Station

Old May 22nd 2007, 8:14 pm

Simba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of lightSimba is a glorious beacon of light
Default Airport to Eastern Creek Quarantine Station

Hi

Anybody know how far it is from Sydney airport to Eastern Creek Quarintine Station.

Thanks
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airport to Eastern Creek Quarantine Station

www.multimap.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
maps.google.com.au

Any of the above should help!

I didn't do that exact drive, as we went via a friend's house, but it's about two hours I would guess - especially if you allow for taking a wrong turn or two. Might be less. Be aware that you cannot just turn up to visit, there are particular visiting hours and outside these you need to ring in advance and make an appointment.

(I'm assuming you mean Sydney airport - would of course take considerably longer from another airport....)
Old May 22nd 2007, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

stardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of lightstardust is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Airport to Eastern Creek Quarantine Station

Originally Posted by esperanza
www.multimap.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
maps.google.com.au

Any of the above should help!

I didn't do that exact drive, as we went via a friend's house, but it's about two hours I would guess - especially if you allow for taking a wrong turn or two. Might be less. Be aware that you cannot just turn up to visit, there are particular visiting hours and outside these you need to ring in advance and make an appointment.

(I'm assuming you mean Sydney airport - would of course take considerably longer from another airport....)
Hi it takes just over an hour. Done that journey many a time