Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Airlines flying between SYD & BNE

Airlines flying between SYD & BNE

Old Nov 17th 2009, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Airlines flying between SYD & BNE

I know there is Jetstar & Virgin Blue. Anybody know any others?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

ColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud ofColonialCousin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Airlines flying between SYD & BNE

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
I know there is Jetstar & Virgin Blue. Anybody know any others?
er.... Qantas!!!
Old Nov 18th 2009, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ColonialCousin
er.... Qantas!!!
Sorry, & Qantas. Any others?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 6:06 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, & Qantas. Any others?
I think thats it. Don't reckon Tiger fly that route, but you wouldn't want to go with that shower anyway...
Old Nov 18th 2009, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
I think thats it. Don't reckon Tiger fly that route, but you wouldn't want to go with that shower anyway...
That bad eh? I flew with a small airline to Wagga called Hazelton a few years ago. Anybody know if they are still kicking about?
Old Nov 18th 2009, 6:25 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

That bad eh? I flew with a small airline to Wagga called Hazelton a few years ago. Anybody know if they are still kicking about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelton_Airlines

Bought out in 2001.